1549 users online (251 members and 1298 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

Not sure what this is, but it's adorable and apparently edible. Let's all just imagine that it is also vegan and both calorie and gluten-free.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...7a0to1_400.jpg
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

IS there court today?????
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    NO...

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    No, Sunday starting at 8:30 am. Can't wait!

Good Morning!

Not sure what those are either but they're too cute to eat.

Tomorrow night, this jury will be deliberating and we will be on verdict watch! Still can't believe we're almost there.

Justice for Caylee!
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Jean Casarez remarked that the jurors were not taking notes yesterday. I think this jury has already made up their minds. Closing arguments by the pros will only seal the deal for them and I predict a 1st degree Guilty verdict in less than 4 hours.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Jean Casarez remarked that the jurors were not taking notes yesterday. I think this jury has already made up their minds. Closing arguments by the pros will only seal the deal for them and I predict a 1st degree Guilty verdict in less than 4 hours.
    I'm thinking the same thing ^^
    it'll be facinating to learn, once some jurors make the TV rounds, how early they leaned towards guilt, what had the biggest impact & what they disregarded. They've seen & heard through such a radically different filter than the rest of us.

Here's to hoping the first juror speaks out sunday nite !

Monday is a USA holiday, the Jurors may want to be with family.....finally. A verdict maybe reached as soon as Sunday night. (in my imaginary world).
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    Monday is a USA holiday, the Jurors may want to be with family.....finally. A verdict maybe reached as soon as Sunday night. (in my imaginary world).
    Hey wait a sec. I predicted the same thing. Are we in the same imaginary world? Got any imaginary friends you can introduce me to? I got a couple.

Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

The key is why

The thing that keeps coming up is WHY. I believe (and others have posted that they believe this also) that it is because Caylee was reaching the age of talking well and that she was or would soon be able to tell on Casey.

Caylee was approaching the age of being able to tell:
    1. There was no nanny;
    2. Her mother was drugging her while she partied the night away;
    3. She was being mistreated in other ways

Casey was NOT going to be told on by her daughter (and by consequence not be allowed to continue her manner of life) and therefore it was ESSENTIAL that she kill her. Premeditated with aggravating circumstances (child abuse; lying to authorities) - 1st degree - life without the possibility of parole.
    Last edited by Italy; 07-02-2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: thought of something else

Why is there a sidebar today, there is no court or am I mistaken?

If the jury wants to go home so bad they will not find her guilty of Murder 1 - if they did they would go into the penalty phase which will take a while. Lets just hope the jury is here for justice for Caylee and in it for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    The thing that keeps coming up is WHY. I believe (and others have posted that they believe this also) that it is because Caylee was reaching the age of talking well and that she was or would soon be able to tell on Casey.

Caylee was approaching the age of being able to tell:
    1. There was no nanny;
    2. Her mother was drugging her while she partied the night away;
    3. She was being mistreated in other ways

Casey was NOT going to be told on by her daughter (and by consequence not be allowed to continue her manner of life) and therefore it was ESSENTIAL that she kill her. Premeditated with aggravating circumstances (child abuse; lying to authorities) - 1st degree - life without the possibility of parole.
    I agree with all of the above but I also believe the pros theory that Caylee was becoming a burden to Casey's partying life and threw her out like trash.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by kitkit View Post
    If the jury wants to go home so bad they will not find her guilty of Murder 1 - if they did they would go into the penalty phase which will take a while. Lets just hope the jury is here for justice for Caylee and in it for the long haul.
    Are they sequestered during the penalty phase?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Something's been bothering me, hope you guys can help. Did either the prosecution or the defense ask RK if there was any duct tape on the skull when he found it? I don't recall anybody asking him this, I may be wrong, but it's nagging at me.
    Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
    ............Harper Lee

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast