GUILTY PA - Enzo East, 3 mos, beaten to death, Lansdale, June 2011

I just cannot comprehend this stuff.....

horrific

An eye for an eye is all that comes to mind.

WTF is wrong with people? Some people should NEVER EVER become parents.
We need a license and testing to drive a car, a permit to own a gun and any (word I can't say without getting banned) can become a parent.

I cannot understand this. My 8 month old son just peed on me while bathing and i laughed, how can you be so angry other something so silly, what is wrong with these people, a little puke set him off? It is insane.

Please tell me this has been locked in a cell with a man named Bubba, who has been in prison awhile, and needs some 'lovin'.

OMG, 3 months old for the love of God! Life without parole, please!

From June 2013:

http://www.montgomerynews.com/articles/2013/06/27/north_penn_life/news/doc51cb61ec8f2ed695901764.txt

Jameel Earthy East, 25, of the 400 block of Lantern Lane, was sentenced Wednesday in Montgomery County Court to 15-to-30 years in a state correctional facility after he pleaded guilty to charges of third-degree murder and unsworn falsification to authorities in connection with the June 25, 2011, death of his three-month old son, Enzo.

“I can only imagine the amount of force that had to be utilized to create the two, gaping wounds to the child’s head,” President Judge William J. Furber Jr. said as he imposed the punishment, which came almost two years to the day that the child died.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back