Possible movie deal in the works?

sadyjade

"I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice wi
Reaction score
I just read this at a few different places. Kristen Stewart is the lead of KC. .....

WWW.earsucker.com

scroll down the page to read.

jessica-lowndes-actress.jpg

Actress Jessica Lowndes of '90210. She plays a bad girl on the show and is the perfect age, etc. to play Casey.

Forget aout actress Kristen Stewart for the role of CA. Kristen just reported she wouldn't do the part as she is nothing like our Miss Anthony in any way.

Jessica-Lowndes-lulu-7.25.2009.jpg

090209jessica-lowndes1.jpg

View attachment 17629

Actress Jessica Lowndes of '90210. She plays a bad girl on the show and is the perfect age, etc. to play Casey.

Forget aout actress Kristen Stewart for the role of CA. Kristen just reported she wouldn't do the part as she is nothing like our Miss Anthony in any way.

View attachment 17631

View attachment 17630

Oh Yeah! Jessica certainly resembles Casey. I just can't see this being a big hit. The public has been saturated with the details of this case and, except for we addicts here at WS, is probably close to burnout on the subject. I think the public would like for her to just go away, and maybe fall down a well somewhere. :innocent:

Any Actress would be committing career Suicide IMO.

I have said this so many times over the past 3 years...

I simply don't care who plays ICA in a movie, I will not go to see it. I will not buy a book, watch a movie, a reality show, any interviews or anything where any of the Ants can make more $ off me. I am a FL taxpayer and I am livid over my tax dollars going to help the Ants (investigation, defense, litigation, etc) and I will not spend my money on anything that they produce. It doesn't matter if they promise to give the money to charity. I just don't trust any of them.

I am just sickened over their behavior over the past few years. All of them have made questionable choices and none of them expect or accept any type of accountability for their lies, actions or beliefs.

Any money that I would have spent on them I am going to donate to Tim Miller and Equasearch. Now that, is a group of good people trying to do good things. I'm all for that!

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

They can't do a movie yet.. The story isn't over yet :)

I don't know what actors would be willing to jump on this opportunity at present. Many are still outraged and it's very raw. It might end up being a Lifetime movie at some point with some D actors in it. I would think an A lister would steer clear for some time. I would also hope everyone bands together and doesn't watch. That is where we can have some control.

I don't think a website called "Ear Sucker" is a reliable source.

There probably will be a movie, but Kristen Stewart won't be in it. Kristen is part of a huge movie franchise, that's grossed hundreds of millions (billions?) of dollars worldwide, and has tons of merchandise, etc. If there was a movie made about Casey, it would be a TV movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back