1122 users online (230 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

2011.07.03 Websleuths Radio Show with Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

WE HAVE A GUEST FOR TOMORROW NIGHT'S SHOW. THE INCREDIBLE ATLANTA ATTORNEY AND HLN COMMENTATOR HOLLY HUGHES ALONG WITH FLORIDA ATTORNEY RICHARD HORNSBY

No longer is this a wild card show. We have confirmed Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby. Now we have to wait and see if Beth Karas can do the show. Keep your fingers crossed.

Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby! What a great show. The only way it can get better is if Beth joins us

Tonight July 3rd 8 PM Eastern/7 PM Central/6 PM Mountain/5 PM Pacific Websleuths Radio on Blog Talk Radio. Listen Here

Call us at

(7.6.0) 825-0933
    or toll free at
    (8.7.7.) 665-1565
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-03-2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Hey, I'll be on the show.I don't know I'll say but I can call in.

If there is a verdict, everyone will be busy. Well, I'm sure all of you will have something to say about it so we'll have our say, won't we? LOL

If we have a verdict that quickly, even I could fill up the show with what to say! That will be so fast that I don't even want to think about it!

I am so glad you will be having the show tomorrow night ! I will be listening because I will be on JURY WATCH from the moment Closing Arguments end, to the Verdict !

Oh ... I would call ... but you would never get me off the phone ... lol

Happy Fourth of July

and

Justice for Caylee !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Is the test for the show tonight (07/02)? Had a BLAST on the last test, lol. I don't think I can ever see a couple of members' nics without laughing!
    Proud WS N-LIB

If RH and BK can't make it we should have a poll. I vote AZLawyer and/or Gitana!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    Is the test for the show tonight (07/02)? Had a BLAST on the last test, lol. I don't think I can ever see a couple of members' nics without laughing!
    Test Show is TONIGHT yes. 11 PM Eastern time. The numbers and such are in the first post on this thread.

Tonight's test show is more like a party with a tape recording running.

CLICK HERE

OR

How about Rob Dick? He was on one of the morning shows and didn't even get a chance to talk. Tracy talked about KC and then the time was up. I'd love to hear what he saw, in his own words, during the time he was being a bodyguard for KC.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    How about Rob Dick? He was on one of the morning shows and didn't even get a chance to talk. Tracy talked about KC and then the time was up. I'd love to hear what he saw, in his own words, during the time he was being a bodyguard for KC.
    That's a great idea. I'll try and get him too. But the good news is we have Holly Hughes for sure. So we have someone at least. Hopefully Beth and Richard. I'll try Rob too.

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Test Show is TONIGHT yes. 11 PM Eastern time. The numbers and such are in the first post on this thread.

Tonight's test show is more like a party with a tape recording running.
    FYI - I got dropped somehow (probably my cell phone's fault) from the last test and queued back in line but could only listen...Hope this helps, if this is one of the problems...
    Proud WS N-LIB

How could there possibly be a verdict tomorrow night? They have to do closing arguments, the judge has to give the jury their instructions. Right there you have a possibility of almost 9 hours of time. And, the jury would render a verdict instantly? Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    How could there possibly be a verdict tomorrow night? They have to do closing arguments, the judge has to give the jury their instructions. Right there you have a possibility of almost 9 hours of time. And, the jury would render a verdict instantly? Impossible.
    You're right i.b.nora but stranger things have happened. But it does look good for Beth to join us.

Good News. Richard Hornsby just confirmed so now we have Richard and Holly.

CLICK HERE

OR

Sounds like a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Judge Alex tweeted that he thought each side had asked for 3 hours for closing arguments...so, 6 hours.

I don't think we'll have a verdict tomorrow evening, but it's not impossible. JMHO
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

yay tricia!!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast