1406 users online (256 members and 1150 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    One day I would love to have time to copy the rest of his posts over

1st post in thread #3 - You are correct. He filled out the registration and the "for the room" note with his usual handwriting. I believe he wrote out "suicide" in formal block letters to see how it looked. It is like people who shoot themselves will fire two shots, one into the air, and one into themselves. They are getting their courage up, seeing how loud the shot will be, make sure everything is working, etc. You are going to kill yourself, so you write out what you are going to do, to see the word in print. Either that, or I had wondered if he had written a letter to family or friends informing them that he wouldn't be coming home, and he wanted to make sure he spelled suicide correctly. I don't support that theory as much now, as he would have written it in his usual handwriting. Plus, there was no indication that he had envelopes, stamps, and such. The finality of seeing the word in print makes more sense.

1st post in thread #4 -
    Originally Posted by outofthedark View Post
    If he has a surgical scar like that, then he did. I don't know of any other reasons to have a scar in that location. Or the word "MAY" could have been a typo.
    His appendix was removed. I don't know who said "may". I also don't know where "African American" came from. He appeared Caucasian, possible Native American.

Coke Softdrink

I wonder about the Coke Can in the basket case. It says they found was a *SMALL* can. Now, I dont know, how it is in the USA, but in Germany they sell 0,33 Cans, and the only place where I have ever seen smaller ones (0,20), was exclusively on airplanes. So: How small was the can and are small ones being selled in stores over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Oblomowa View Post
    I wonder about the Coke Can in the basket case. It says they found was a *SMALL* can. Now, I dont know, how it is in the USA, but in Germany they sell 0,33 Cans, and the only place where I have ever seen smaller ones (0,20), was exclusively on airplanes. So: How small was the can and are small ones being selled in stores over there?
    It was probably a size small cup that had coke printed on the outside. They were not able to tie it to any of the food places there because it was too generic of a cup

There were several "burger joints" close by, as well as a mini mart. There were no food wrappers in his trash, but there was a small soft drink cup (one with coke printed on the outside). He did probably eat during his stay, but didn't bring any food back with him.
    10-20-2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2