Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Who believes that Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury? Or is it just me...?

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    Unfortunately you need more than just a dead body. You need evidence putting Casey at the scene where Caylee was found, and there was none.
    No dna or fingerprints on the duct tape.No toxic chemicals in her hair. She won her case but is living a very lonely a sheltered life. She will live the rest of her life in fear and will never have a moments peace. So even though she was found not guilty she is still in a so to speak jail.
    In a word - with respect - nonsense. A decomposing body identified as her child who she had primary responsibility for in the trunk of her car is enough evidence - a car which only she drove and identified the stench as squirrels plastered on the frame - a car she dumped and hoped would get stolen. Her behavior afterwards for one month and never reporting Caylee missing. Anybody can look at consecutive events and add 1+1+1+1+1 = 5 and bingo a guilty FCA.

Except a jury too lazy to listen to and absorb the judge's instructions. All the words in the world will not ever make this any less of a huge miscarriage of justice.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Casey did an interview with Piers Morgan, she wouldn't even come to the show or do an interview live on the phone. She wants people to leave her alone and let her live her life. I think her life is very different than what it was, she can't go to bars, I'm sure men are afraid to date her in fear of their life. I thought Caylee was being knocked out with chlorophyll, how can you be sure she was strangled? Some say Casey was giving Caylee xanax, some say she was giving her chlorophyll, some say she was locking her in the trunk which she would have died of heat exhaustion, and then you have Baez saying she drowned. Nobody knows except Caylee and her mother how she died. Casey will never let us know. This thread has gone way off subject the question on this thread is if Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury. I don't think the DA has the money and doesn't think this little lie is worth the time.
    BBM
    You got that right! FCA has all the answers and will take them to her grave.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

oh boy. still fighting that battle? yikes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:

Casey did an interview with Piers Morgan, she wouldn't even come to the show or do an interview live on the phone. She wants people to leave her alone and let her live her life. I think her life is very different than what it was, she can't go to bars, I'm sure men are afraid to date her in fear of their life. I thought Caylee was being knocked out with chlorophyll, how can you be sure she was strangled? Some say Casey was giving Caylee xanax, some say she was giving her chlorophyll, some say she was locking her in the trunk which she would have died of heat exhaustion, and then you have Baez saying she drowned. Nobody knows except Caylee and her mother how she died. Casey will never let us know. This thread has gone way off subject the question on this thread is if Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury. I don't think the DA has the money and doesn't think this little lie is worth the time.
    BBM - As time goes on, most of us have realized it wasn't just "this little lie". It was MANY lies. I just realized today after listening to an interview between Pam P. (KC's Aunt) and Nancy G. that CA lied about the altercation at the house the night of June 15th when CA told her own mother how she had her hands around KC's throat and then lied about it to LE. Another notch in CA's belt that she got one over on LE. It's disgusting how the justice system was so manipulated by that entire family!
    My posts are my opinion only.....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    BBM
    You got that right! FCA has all the answers and will take them to her grave.
    MaryAnn - I thought FCA went on the Piers Morgan show to tell the world she wasn't fat...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    MaryAnn - I thought FCA went on the Piers Morgan show to tell the world she wasn't fat...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peachy Keen For This Useful Post:

com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    Well I read Heather Seubert testimony and she worked for the forensic DNA analysis at the FBI unit, when she examined evidence in the case she testified that DNA on the duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother (Casey) or grandparents George and Cindy. I have read many experts opinions and they all say the same thing.

What about all the DNA in the trunk from Caylees remains that she allegedly drove around with for a day or two?There should have been plenty of body fluids. That wasn't under water, that somehow came out negative also? The facts just aren't there.
    DNA's worst enemy is heat & water. The trunk sat in extreme heat for well over a month & the body was underwater & in the heat at the hottest time of the year. The only DNA that was found was from a lab worker. And the only reason it was there is because it was contaminated AFTER being exposed to water & heat.
    KC got lucky because she bought herself alot of time.
    She also was lucky enough to get 12 jurors who couldn't add. Had they went through the evidence & understood it I don't believe she would be free today.
    Back on topic - yes I think Cin should be charged - many, many times over.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:

Cindy should be prosecuted imo but she won't be...She'll continue to live the miserable life she has thinking that she's in control and that she knows what she's doing and that will be that. She's a narcissist. It won't matter what happens to her - everyone else will be wrong. They (narcissists) know how to survive and nothing bothers them...After all, everyone else is wrong!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526