922 users online (176 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial Thread

Now that the verdict is in we all need a place to remember what brought us together. This thread is for you to remember Caylee Marie Anthony.

Post your thoughts, your poems, your favorite pictures and videos.

Let's make this all about Caylee!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9PKVL6gbRQ"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Marie Anthony....Gone Too Soon‬‏[/ame]
    Last edited by grandmaj; 07-05-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Somewhere over the rainbow Caylee sings and dances. She dresses like a princess, she shouts out Papa Jo Jo don't be sad Papa Jo Jo.

She has a new playhouse with her name on a mailbox. She has a puppy and she has angels that hug her close all night long.

Our Love for Caylee can not be reduced by the events of today. We all have her in our hearts and no one can take that from us my dear friends.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdP9meV5dr4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo`ole‬‏[/ame]

Gram your second post almost has me in tears.

RIP Caylee. <3

RIP you beautiful child...you'll always have your purity, and innocence...and no one can take that from you.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Made this right after I heard the verdict, posted it elsewhere, but it's more appropriate here. It soothed my soul to see Caylee's smiling face ~

Dear Caylee Marie Anthony, you were a sunshine. The rest of the world knows it, darlin'. And you will live forever in a whole lot of people's hearts.
    Keep smiling in your better place. And keep singing, too!

Dear Caylee,

I'm sorry the people you loved the most are the ones who let you down.
    I'm sorry you never met ALL the people that would have been there to love you and protect you, but I'm sure that because of all these people that love you without ever having met you you have a huge smile on your pretty face.
    Wherever you are, know that there are thousands of people that adore you. You are now an angel. Whatever happens here on Earth no longer affects you and will no longer hurt you (and I am so thankful for that).
    I'm sorry for whatever prevented those 12 people from seeing the truth, they are not to blame. But please know that eventually there will be justice for you, be patient, little one. Meanwhile, receive the love from all of us down here who think about you every day, you're a beautiful angel who deserves more than what this atrocious world has to offer.

Dear Baby G,

You are in the hearts of everyone in this world. I'm very sorry that you didn't get to grow up and live a happy life. I can only hope that your life is better up there in heaven and that you are in the arms of God and your Great Grandpa whose lap you sat on Fathers Day of 2008. RIP Caylee Marie the world loves you and is going to try everything to get some sort of justice for you... <3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI"]YouTube - &#x202a;Martina McBride - Concrete Angel&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSbkDGayzhw"]YouTube - &#x202a;You are my SunShine&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

For you Caylee. You are the sun the moon and the stars and you will always be the sunshine in our hearts. We love you!
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

You are so so so so so so so loved little girl. Justice will come for you in one way or another. I have to believe that.

I am still coming to grips with this verdict. Caylee: 12 people didn't make it right, but the thousands and thousands who love you dearly without having even met you, will honor your memory and send our love your way every day! You are LOVED beyond anyone's imagination, Caylee, you are one of the most loved baby girls in history!!

I saw this poem on Facebook:

With duct tape & bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept, for six long months & you STILL haven't wept. "Bella vita" that's what your tattoo said. Not a care in the world, while I lay dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know he'll keep. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, for in the end vengeance shall be mine! Love, Caylee♥

Heaven's Playground

When babies go to Heaven
    What do they do all day
    Is there someone up there for them
    To join with them in play?

Will there be someone to hold them
    And cuddle them with love
    Will they teach them how to fly
    With the Angels up above?

We think we know the answer
    And it fills our hearts with joy
    A place called Heaven's Playground