Law Enforcement Screwballs

BigAppleDetective

Former Member
Reaction score
ALL the handwriting experts - even the FBI, private sector handwriting experts, police handwriting experts, stylistic experts and graphologists believe and say that the note was written by a WOMAN.
HELLO OUT THERE - The note was written by a WOMAN. But these dopey cops - even LOU SMIT insist that the MURDERER was a man. And the dumbest ones of all - look at a mountain of evidence - and STILL try to blame Patsy Ramsey!
Is Patsy Ramsey a sadistic mindless nerd with a beef against the Boulder Police Department?
Is Patsy Ramsey a borderline psychotic with multiple personalities?
Is Patsy Ramsey a HOMELY woman who has hated beautiful women and beautiful children her whole life?
Does Patsy have a beef with John Ramsey because he was hugely successful while her boyfriend's competing computer sales company went down the toilet?
Is Patsy Ramsey a mean-spirited, SEXUAL SUBMISSIVE who recites a list of "I will ____________" to her master? On the Internet? See: RULES FOR SUBMISSIVES.
Did Patsy Ramsey disguise herself as an elf and lure her daughter to the basement? Wearing brown cotton elf gloves? Elf ears? Red pointed acryllic elf vest? And plant 4 red fibers on duct tape and put the tape on a dead child? [The original tape was taken by the perpetrator to STUDY.]
Does Patsy wear archery costumes with real BEAVER HAIR?
OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT!
The cops are S.T.U.P.I.D.!!!!! And Steve Thomas' book is filled with lies. Patsy's BLAZER wasn't acryllic. Girls! Every woman knows that BLAZERS are made out of wool or wool blends!
And when the real killer writes the longest confession in history - I'd like to see that dope Steve Thomas write the longest APOLOGY in history.
This crime could have been solved sooner if law enforcement was looking for a woman who fit their own profile - a vicious, mindless, sadistic, hateful, jealous, immature, child-killing anonymous letter writing psychotic . A vile, cruel, child molesting, murderous psychopath without an ounce of decency in her gloating, morbidly curious and vicious, and shallow existence. An exhibitionistic, blood-lusting, unfeeling, officious twit. How can anyone learn anything about Patsy Ramsey and try to put HER into this category?
She was kind, and her child was saintly because she was raised by a thoughtful, loving, generous, kind-hearted, God-fearing, and loving mother.
When that psycotic murderer confesses, I want everybody to write and apologize to Patsy who thought ill of her - and swallowed the tale written by Thomas and others in order to make money. On August 18th I looked for the murderer and found her in fifteen minutes based on JUST the clues she left!!!!!!! Every week she posts the words used in the ransom note, photo's and clues. "Cords attached to paintbrushes" for instance!

BigAppleDetective said:
ALL the handwriting experts - even the FBI, private sector handwriting experts, police handwriting experts, stylistic experts and graphologists believe and say that the note was written by a WOMAN.
HELLO OUT THERE - The note was written by a WOMAN. But these dopey cops - even LOU SMIT insist that the MURDERER was a man. And the dumbest ones of all - look at a mountain of evidence - and STILL try to blame Patsy Ramsey!
Is Patsy Ramsey a sadistic mindless nerd with a beef against the Boulder Police Department?
Is Patsy Ramsey a HOMELY woman who has hated beautiful women and beautiful children her whole life?
Does Patsy have a beef with John Ramsey because he was hugely successful while her boyfriend's competing computer sales company went down the toilet?
Is Patsy Ramsey a mean-spirited, SEXUAL SUBMISSIVE who recites a list of "I will ____________" to her master? On the Internet? See: RULES FOR SUBMISSIVES.
Did Patsy Ramsey disguise herself as an elf and lure her daughter to the basement? Wearing brown cotton elf gloves? Elf ears? Red pointed acryllic elf vest? And plant 4 red fibers on duct tape and put the tape on a dead child? [The original tape was taken by the perpetrator to STUDY.]
Does Patsy wear archery costumes with real BEAVER HAIR?
OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT! OF COURSE NOT!
The cops are S.T.U.P.I.D.!!!!! And Steve Thomas' book is filled with lies. Patsy's BLAZER wasn't acryllic. Girls! Every woman knows that BLAZERS are made out of wool or wool blends!
And when the real killer writes the longest confession in history - I'd like to see that dope Steve Thomas write the longest APOLOGY in history.
This crime could have been solved sooner if law enforcement was looking for a woman who fit their own profile - a vicious, mindless, sadistic, hateful, jealous, immature, child-killing anonymous letter writing psychotic . A vile, cruel, child molesting, murderous psychopath without an ounce of decency in her gloating, morbidly curious and vicious, and shallow existence. An exhibitionistic, blood-lusting, unfeeling, officious twit. How can anyone learn anything about Patsy Ramsey and try to put HER into this category?
She was kind, and her child was saintly because she was raised by a thoughtful, loving, generous, kind-hearted, God-fearing, and loving mother.
When that psycotic murderer confesses, I want everybody to write and apologize to Patsy who thought ill of her - and swallowed the tale written by Thomas and others in order to make money. On August 18th I looked for the murderer and found her in fifteen minutes based on JUST the clues she left!!!!!!! Every week she posts the words used in the ransom note, photo's and clues. "Cords attached to paintbrushes" for instance!

Style 10.

Content 0.

BigAppleDetective said:

I and all my alters vote yes on this. (Well if it's good enough for the democrats ... )

They don't call each other "brother" for nothing, BROTHER MOON. Their record for catching kidnappers, child molesters, rapists and serial killers is less than 5%. They take stupid pills for breakfast and get drunk every night together with their "brothers." The killer was told by her best friend - who still works for the Boulder
Police Department - that these guys couldn't solve a crime. Even Steve Thomas said THAT! Look at the Helgoth MURDER. Did the perp borrow Helgoth's stun gun and then murder him? The Boulder police said it was a SUICIDE! I think right handed people commit suicide with their right hands!? Duh? And they don't shoot themselves through a pillow as a silencer - cuz do suicides give a crap if someone hears them? His sorry PARENTS weren't going to ARGUE with the Boulder Police Department. Or THEY would be targets like the Ramseys. Would THEY want to be accused of murdering their own child? - So they went along with the POLICE ASSESSMENT OF SUICIDE. Please - everybody call the Boulder Police and say you have information about JonBenet and THEY will tell you - "We are NOT interested in that case." So, how SMART could THEY be? They do not want to solve this case. It would prove how ignorant and unsophisticated they all are. THEY
GAVE THE MURDERER A HUNDRED THOUSAND GIGGLES!

BigAppleDetective said:
They don't call each other "brother" for nothing, BROTHER MOON. Their record for catching kidnappers, child molesters, rapists and serial killers is less than 5%. They take stupid pills for breakfast and get drunk every night together with their "brothers." The killer was told by her best friend - who still works for the Boulder
Police Department - that these guys couldn't solve a crime. Even Steve Thomas said THAT! Look at the Helgoth MURDER. Did the perp borrow Helgoth's stun gun and then murder him? The Boulder police said it was a SUICIDE! I think right handed people commit suicide with their right hands!? Duh? And they don't shoot themselves through a pillow as a silencer - cuz do suicides give a crap if someone hears them? His sorry PARENTS weren't going to ARGUE with the Boulder Police Department. Or THEY would be targets like the Ramseys. Would THEY want to be accused of murdering their own child? - So they went along with the POLICE ASSESSMENT OF SUICIDE. Please - everybody call the Boulder Police and say you have information about JonBenet and THEY will tell you - "We are NOT interested in that case." So, how SMART could THEY be? They do not want to solve this case. It would prove how ignorant and unsophisticated they all are. THEY
Why are you beating around the bush? Why don't you just come out with your opinion and your theory who you think killed JBR?:rolleyes:

BigAppleDetective said:

BAD, are you male or female, why not designate this on your profile, hiding behind the bluster?

It's the tactic of adolescents to dismiss and demean by calling people stupid.

The BPD is not full of stupid people, but they are seriously affected by the strange New Age culture of Boulder.

Boulder does want the case solved BY THE OPINION OF ACTIVIST JUDGES, LAWYERS AND MEDIA.

They do not want it investigated and presecuted by a mindset with the ability and will to discern Evil.

BigAppleDetective said:
They don't call each other "brother" for nothing, BROTHER MOON. Their record for catching kidnappers, child molesters, rapists and serial killers is less than 5%. They take stupid pills for breakfast and get drunk every night together with their "brothers." <snip>
:eek: :mad: :( ......I am neither stupid, drunk, nor incompetant. quite the contrary...that was an offensive blanket statement,as well as inaccurate and insulting to people with whom i work who place their lives on the line each day and night. i consider your post a personal attack, as well as slanderous.

BigApple ~ who do you call when your house is robbed, or your child attacked or your car stolen... Ghostbusters? :waitasec:

Lord, what's happening here!
First BrotherMoon, giving him a ten for style is appropriate, however I would up his content a bit.
Let's discuss this elf.
Her name is Claire, she is the wife of a computer professional, she's a freelance writer, lives within a few miles of Boulder, dresses as characters.
Questions..
Did she participate as an elf in the parade the Ramseys missed?
Could she have been the one who told Jonbenet to expect a special visit?
She writes...did she have an association with McReynolds?
Her husband is a computer professional, what was the name of his failed company?
What are the circumstances that would leave male dna on Jonbenet?
...under her nails and in her underwear...
Has she had "brushes" with the law?
Are you suggesting she was Linda Arndt's "playpal"?
I have to search and read..see what I can find.....
oh..can you explain the comment about taking the tape..original tape?

and FOUR of my local BROTHERS died in the line of duty this year...while protecting citizens. murdered, each one. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

deputylinda said:
:eek: :mad: :( ......I am neither stupid, drunk, nor incompetant. quite the contrary...that was an offensive blanket statement,as well as inaccurate and insulting to people with whom i work who place their lives on the line each day and night. i consider your post a personal attack, as well as slanderous.

I think BAD is on the outside, looking in.

sissi said:
Lord, what's happening here!
First BrotherMoon, giving him a ten for style is appropriate, however I would up his content a bit.
Let's discuss this elf.
Her name is Claire, she is the wife of a computer professional, she's a freelance writer, lives within a few miles of Boulder, dresses as characters.
Questions..
Did she participate as an elf in the parade the Ramseys missed?
Could she have been the one who told Jonbenet to expect a special visit?
She writes...did she have an association with McReynolds?
Her husband is a computer professional, what was the name of his failed company?
What are the circumstances that would leave male dna on Jonbenet?
...under her nails and in her underwear...
Has she had "brushes" with the law?
Are you suggesting she was Linda Arndt's "playpal"?
I have to search and read..see what I can find.....
oh..can you explain the comment about taking the tape..original tape?

You WOULD find something BAD posts interesting, wouldn't YOU?

BM, BAD indicated on another thread the "she" is female is short, and slouches.

While I think BAD was a little harsh to say the least calling LE stupid, noting the degree of harshness used in all the posts, I think that was just a "heat of the moment" thing, or at least I hope so. I don't find all LE stupid, if any, but I think that the Boulder Police did a sorry job on this one. I think there are many, many wonderful, honorable, thorough law officials in our country. It is just unfortunate for a few bad apples to cause reactions like this to be taken out on all of them.

I find it interesting what she has said though. This would make sense for my "unknown intruder" theory, but I would like to know more details from BAD, and how certain things fit into things we do know to be true in this case.

And BrotherMoon, don't call the kettle black. You may not have used the word stupid here but you sure are great at calling us dumb, prunes, uneducated, etc. I knew the minute I read the posts by BAD that you would be one of the first to jump all over it with your sarcasm. It is just another theory, don't be so mean and critical about it. Heavens!

........and to make a long story short.......

Fran Bancroft said:
Personally, I find the BM v BAD EXTREMELY entertaining...

Seeeeeeeeeeee twizz! Entertaining! You just want to spoil all my fun don't you? Are you my Mom?

BrotherMoon said:
Seeeeeeeeeeee twizz! Entertaining! You just want to spoil all my fun don't you? Are you my Mom?

:eek: :eek: You have a Mom BrotherMoon?

I bet your Sperm donor Father is SATAN :razz:

Very big Grin,
Tressa

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads