813 users online (139 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

List of things that are 100% true regarding Casey Anthony***LIST ONLY***

My heads been spinning as I contemplate all the unanswered questions surrounding this case. In the last couple of months I've spent many hours on all the different threads, continually searching for the things I might have missed.

I realize we've just spent day after day watching witnesses testify and yet I find myself at the last minute wanting to back up my thoughts on why I believe ICA is guilty of killing her daughter. It would help to read things that have been proven by several different sources.

What actions, behaviours, words, facts and evidence can we rely on to be 100% true regarding ICA?

"No one makes an innocent accident look like murder" ~ Jeff Ashton

It smelled like there'd been a dead body in the damn car.

She didn't tell anyone her daughter was "missing" for 31 days. Then her mother reported Caylee missing, not ICA.

KC is a brunette.

~ Zanny the Nanny did not kidnap Caylee

~ ICA lied about Zanny the Nanny

~ Zanny has never, nor will ever appear because she doesn't exist

She used to shop at Target due to video proof

Her biggest mistake was not calling police right away, as she said to Melich during the interrogation at Universal. Video and audio proof

If it can't be proven somehow, it's not believeable.

Casey Anthony was born March 19, 1986.

I had to check the birth certificate first though

MOO

Mel

ICA is not a chemist.

I've continually pondered this myself. For those of us who haven't followed the case from the very beginning, it's difficult to nail down the true facts (without getting caught up in emotion).

From what I understand:

- Caylee wasn't reported for 31 days (it's an odd figure to be honest, like plucked out of the air)

- Caylee was located close to home.

- The duct tape

- The confirmed smell in the car. I am however, not completely convinced this is 100% true. Does the Pontiac still exist, is the smell still present?

Internet searches don't hold a lot of credence. Casey's behaviour is irrelevant as are personal feelings ... people deal with grief in different ways (if it in fact was an accident).

Honestly, for me, there's not much else other than the above. I can't even get my head around a motive. Sure you all think she wanted to return to her single life, partying etc. But, I'm not buying that. She could have easily just handed Caylee over to her parents. Casey wouldn't have been the first to do this and she certainly won't be the last.

It was an accident and I'm anticipating a lesser charge (like manslaughter).

I'm annoyed by the continual posts of 'she's guilty ... look at the way she smirks, look at her clothes etc.'. Again, irrelevant. The know facts are thin.

She is a liar without remorse.

She is a proven thief and stole from Amy (her best friend at the time), CA and her own grandparents, without remorse.

In the midst of her little daughter being "missing" for 31 days and herself being arrested and put in jail for the first time, she said it was a huge waste to have made a jailhouse call to her family and she just wanted her boyfriend's phone number.

I've continually pondered this myself. For those of us who haven't followed the case from the very beginning, it's difficult to nail down the true facts (without getting caught up in emotion).

From what I understand:

- Caylee wasn't reported for 31 days (it's an odd figure to be honest, like plucked out of the air)

- Caylee was located close to home.

- The duct tape

- The confirmed smell in the car. I am however, not completely convinced this is 100% true. Does the Pontiac still exist, is the smell still present?

Internet searches don't hold a lot of credence. Casey's behaviour is irrelevant as are personal feelings ... people deal with grief in different ways (if it in fact was an accident).

Honestly, for me, there's not much else other than the above. I can't even get my head around a motive. Sure you all think she wanted to return to her single life, partying etc. But, I'm not buying that. She could have easily just handed Caylee over to her parents. Casey wouldn't have been the first to do this and she certainly won't be the last.

It was an accident and I'm anticipating a lesser charge (like manslaughter).

I'm annoyed by the continual posts of 'she's guilty ... look at the way she smirks, look at her clothes etc.'. Again, irrelevant. The known facts are thin.

*She's an actor. When the Jury is in the room, she is stoic and hardly blinks. When the Jury leaves the room she chats up her attorneys and laughs - proof trial videos
    *She's a liar - 31 days said Caylee was with the Nanny - working at Universal
    *She's a thief - AH's money
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Caylee was close to home.

Casey did lie, cheat, and steal.

Casey is a spiteful b****!
    She was a bad mother "Maybe I'm a bad mother"
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

KC can make some skeery faces!
    ~ my opinion only

~ The internet searches for Chloroform, how to make Chlorform and Neck Breaking were not made by CA.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast