Results 1 to 6 of 6
07-03-2011, 03:33 AM #1
07-04-2011 TRIVIA CONTEST - Day 1NOW ANNOUNCING
THE FIRST EVER WEBSLEUTHS TRIVIA CONTEST
That's right folks. A Trivia Contest!
Every day that the jury deliberates, we will have a trivia contest for our members.
Here's how it works:
Each day we will post a new thread of 50 trivia questions for you to answer. All questions will be pertaining to this case and every answer can be found on this forum. These questions have very short answers. If you want to play, please put your answers in an email to Trivia@websleuths.com Make sure your answers are in a list form and numbered. Spelling and neatness count
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR WEBSLEUTHS HAT/SCREEN NAME IN THE SUBJECT BOX OF YOUR EMAIL.
We will check each email answer and mark the number correct. The winner will be the one with the most answers correct. In chance of a tie - all members that have the largest number of correct answers will be considered winners.
There is a time limit on each day. It will be posted in each thread what the cut-off time is for that day's answers to be in. (Email must be received by this time.)**PLEASE NOTE THAT TIMES GIVEN WILL BE EST AND TO ADJUST FOR WHATEVER TIME ZONE YOU ARE IN**
Winners will be notified by PM and also posted on that day's trivia thread. All winners will receive a "goody" from Tricia's handbag of Websleuths merchandise! All info needed to get your prize to you will be collected at the time of notification. If there are multiple winners - as noted above - all of those winners will receive a prize.
DO NOT post answers or questions in the threads - we want it to be a fair game.
This contest is only open to Websleuths members which means its a great time for all our guests to register and participate. Non-members are not elligible for prizes, so sign up today!
The trivia threads will be locked and you will not be able to post in them.
Please thank this post so we know that you have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
With that, the following are the questions for Monday, July 4, 2011.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!
Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 07-05-2011 at 02:43 AM.
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:
*~Aimee~*, 8paws, azmama, Baznme, beach, belle3, BetteDavisEyes, Bobbarita, Boots-OK, Carolina Girl, CarolinaMoon, chicoliving, cluciano63, CN2Souls, coopzoo, crucibelle, Eidetic, elfie, enelram, EnquiringMind, FutTVStar, gngr~snap, Gracenote, Harlow, Harmony2, Heather79, HolyTara, imamaze, Jaboom97, john's mom, Jomo, JusticeSeeker1960, KenoshaKid, KikiWanBaniki, Kimster, kushka, LadyL, LCoastMom, lib's mom, Liz, LoisDenominator, lovingcup, mahmoo, Maia, Marina2, mindypin, Misty_Pie, Mulegirl, mysticrose, nativeSFL, newsjunkie, Omachka, PassTheMotrin, pcrum12, Peachy Keen, perkiomen, PhillygirlToo, Quiche, rachelle, Rail_Tracer, ROBLYN, RR0004, Sailor Bug, Salem, ScubaTwinn, Secretsolver, sjs323, SkeeterWI, Snaz, SpringTxMom, suzihawk, Talina, tfrohning, Tipstaff, Trapshooter, twall, Velouria, w1df10wr, waughx6, wenwe4, wonders, ynotdivein, ~Lisa~
07-03-2011, 03:41 AM #2
Here are the trivia questions for Monday, July 4, 2011
All answers must be recevied by 4:00AM est Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Please email your answers to email@example.com and be sure to include your Websleuths hat/screen name.
Winners will be notified by PM as soon as all entries are scored.
1. What are the names of the Anthony’s two dogs?
Tinker and Tillie
2. Who was KC talking to when she called Caylee “the little snot head”?
Anthony "Tony" Rusciano
3. .What day of the week was the last day that George saw Caylee?
4. Where is Jose Baez’s office located (city)?
5. What other aliases did Krystal Holloway go by?
River Cruz; River Allen
6. Where did George go to commit suicide?
7. How many LE K-9’s were used in this case?
8. What Disney character was used to decorate Caylee’s room?
Winnie The Pooh
9. What excuse did KC give Amy for not being able to go to Jacksonville with her?
That her father had had a stroke
10. Was KC ever a blond?
11. What 3 mental health specialists were ordereJ Blanchard d by HHJP to examine KC for competency?
Dr. Daniel Tressler; Dr. Harry McClaren; Dr. Ryan Hall
12. What does the defense claim to have happened to Caylee? (be specific)
Caylee Marie Anthony died on June 16, 2008 when she drowned in the family pool
13. What is the name of the Park that KC said Zanny and her sister took Caylee from her?
J Blanchard Park
14. Who is Jenna Prentiss?
Fusian shot girl
15. Did KC graduate high school?
16. What was KC first arrested for?
Child neglect and giving false statements to police
17. What is Annie’s last name?
18. What does KC’s tattoo say?
19..How many pieces of duct tape were found at the scene?
20. Who found Caylee’s doll?
21. Did George ever own a used car lot?
22. Who was KC’s bodyguard and chauffeur while she was out on bail?
23. What mall did Cindy Anthony pick up Amy Huizenga from to go look for KC?
The Florida Mall
24. Who is now married with one child and living in Illinois?
25. What happened to KC getting out of an elevator while shackled?
She tripped, fell and chipped a tooth
26. Why did it take the Anthony’s so long to retrieve the car from the tow yard?
They didn't see the notice on the front door
27. What is the name of the person KC borrowed the shovel from?
28. The court decided to allow the jury to open the cans and smell them - yes or no?
29. What is the name of the lead prosecutor?
Linda Drane Burdick
30. Who sold their story to the National Enquirer?
Krystal Halloway/River Cruz; KioMarie Cruz
31. What household weapons did Cindy Anthony brandish at the protestors?
A hammer and a baseball bat
32. Who is Mallory Parker?
Lee Anthony's fiance
33. What type of animal was blamed for the smell in the car?
34. What size were the shorts that were found with Caylee’s remains?
35. Is this Cindy’s first marriage?
36. What TV show was on and broadcast live when KC was arrested for the check charges?
37. What was Caylee’s favorite song?
You Are My Sunshine
38. Why was a spectator sentenced to 6 days in jail and $623.00 in fines and costs?
For flipping a bird at Jeff Ashton on camera
39. What did LE put in cans and send to Dr. Vass?
pieces of carpet from the spare tire cover from the trunk
40. Who did Jeff Ashton ask why he didn’t wrap his pig in a blanket?
41. Where were the first, initial vigils held by the Anthony’s for Caylee?
At the Anthony home in their driveway
42. Did KC ever work at Universal Studios?
43. Who is Jesse Grund?
KC's ex-fiance and possible bio dad of Caylee - took paternity test and was not
44. Who did KC say took Caylee?
45. What was the name of the nightclub that KC frequented?
Fusian Ultra Lounge
46. Who reported Caylee missing?
47. Was Caylee buried?
48. Who wore a wire for LE and recorded a conversation with Lee Anthony?
Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro
49. Who bought Caylee her playhouse?
George and Cindy Anthony
50. What was the name of the band that played in front of the Anthony house while KC was out on bail?
Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 07-05-2011 at 09:49 PM.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:
8paws, Azcrabcakes, azmama, beach, BetteDavisEyes, Bobbarita, chicoliving, CN2Souls, cynsational, Eidetic, elfie, EnquiringMind, gngr~snap, GutFeeling!, Harmony2, HolyTara, JBean, JDzWife, Jomo, Kimster, kushka, Lexiintoronto, lib's mom, LoisDenominator, Maia, Meemom, Misty_Pie, MomCat, momtective, mysticrose, nativeSFL, Nefriahaia, nerdy, NoeticSoul, PassTheMotrin, pcrum12, perkiomen, PMLsmom, Quiche, Reznor, ROBLYN, RR0004, STEADFAST, Trapshooter, twall, w1df10wr, wonders, ~Lisa~
07-04-2011, 12:13 PM #3
07-04-2011, 04:10 PM #4
Here are the prizes you will win if you are todays winner:
Blaise has agreed to give a beautiful hybrid violet that she grows herself. Blaise will send the winner a violet, a wicking container, and instructions.
A Websleuths Mug
One piece of really cool (Not Cheap) Jewelry.
LET'S BRING IT HOME. YOU WILL WIN
*A beautiful hybrid Violet plant
*Nice piece of Jewelry
Read how to play in the first post.
I would like to thank Wise Old Owl for working so hard to put this really fun trivia contest together for us. Thank you so very much.
Websleuths has a brand new FACEBOOK PAGE RIGHT HERE! Be sure and scroll down the page for the "Crime Slime Time" news and our "Post of the Day" from Websleuths
Join Websleuths on Twitter
JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:
07-05-2011, 08:59 AM #5
Ok - what a day huh?
I have scored all the entries............................
AND THE WINNER IS:
with a grand total of 46 correct!
Second Place went to:
Jaboom97 with 45 correct
And we had a 3-way tie for third:
All with 44 correct!!!!
As you can see it was a very close race. I'll be posting today's questions in a bit.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PUT YOUR SCREEN NAME/HAT IN YOUR EMAIL AND ALSO TO "THANK" THE OPENING POST IN THE NEW DAY 2 THREAD!
Again CONGRATUILATIONS to Peachy Keen!
And GOOD LUCK on today's questions!
07-05-2011, 09:50 PM #6
I have posted the answers for this day above.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post: