737 users online (68 members and 669 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why Was Cindy and Casey Taking So Many Notes In Court...

I think they are both planning on writing a book. What do you guys think?

I'm with the book/movie deal.
    jmo

Cindy is keeping a journal in order to publish a book. We already know this to be a fact.

kahluacream is offline Put on your big girl panties and deal with it
    Now that would be a fascinating book ... because they're both prone to lavishly embellishing their falsehoods so much, they would spend 2 to 3 pages describing how they made and ate pancakes for breakfast one day .... of course, the truth would be that they actually had cereal.

I don't know that either one of them is capable of telling the truth about even the most insignificant of events in their lives and I would consider it a waste of time to read anything presented as "the truth" from either one of them.

I wanna know how many HLN members are going to write books. lol.

Seriously, there is so much money to be made here!

I think we should write our own!

I think Cindy and Casey taking notes are muti-purposed:

#1 - They have been communicating consistantly since the very beginning ( all of this haven't seen, haven't visited and haven't spoken or written to each other is just verbage for the public )

#2 - I think there is going to be one or more works of " Fiction " thrown out there ( in the form of books and movies ) to rob the public of " their hard earned money ".......I will be kind and not give my list of what I personally feel " the books and movies " should be titled........JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Panda's eye View Post
    I think Cindy and Casey taking notes are muti-purposed:

#1 - They have been communicating consistantly since the very beginning ( all of this haven't seen, haven't visited and haven't spoken or written to each other is just verbage for the public )

#2 - I think there is going to be one or more works of " Fiction " thrown out there ( in the form of books and movies ) to rob the public of " their hard earned money ".......I will be kind and not give my list of what I personally feel " the books and movies " should be titled........JMO
    I won't be buying her book.

Because they need to do something as they are both liars! And this way Cindy gets to keep her head down at all times. Casey, well she is the secretary as we all know.

Any and all money that is made from writing such books, on a murdered little girl's behalf, should be made to go somewhere such as, National Center For Missing Children fund. IMO

Maybe instead of txting like some thought she is typing notes into a handheld device.
    ~ my opinion only

Cindy book/movie deal...Casey for her appeal and questions for her Dt to ask.

Neurotripsy is offline "There's no justice in the world & there never was."
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if it were for a book or movie deal...

I won't buy Casey's book because she will claim innocence and being framed guaranteed. Plus why read a book from a child murderer?

I wouldn't read Cindy's book either because she has been known to also stretch the truth.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayleefan View Post
    Any and all money that is made from writing such books, on a murdered little girl's behalf, should be made to go somewhere such as, National Center For Missing Children fund. IMO
    I think it should go to TES to repay all the money that was wasted because Caylee was never missing (as the defense stated.)

Justice for Caylee

I'm sure Cindy has a factual reason for taking notes,book deal,appeal issues (if ICA can be a paralegal CA can,too)but the true reason is,she needs something to do to get through this. As angry as I am with Cindy ,I do realize this must be torture.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast