Why Was Cindy and Casey Taking So Many Notes In Court...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayleefan

Reaction score
I think they are both planning on writing a book. What do you guys think?:waitasec:

I'm with the book/movie deal. :fence:

Cindy is keeping a journal in order to publish a book. We already know this to be a fact.

Now that would be a fascinating book ... because they're both prone to lavishly embellishing their falsehoods so much, they would spend 2 to 3 pages describing how they made and ate pancakes for breakfast one day .... of course, the truth would be that they actually had cereal.

I don't know that either one of them is capable of telling the truth about even the most insignificant of events in their lives and I would consider it a waste of time to read anything presented as "the truth" from either one of them.

I wanna know how many HLN members are going to write books. lol.

Seriously, there is so much money to be made here!

I think we should write our own!

I think Cindy and Casey taking notes are muti-purposed:

#1 - They have been communicating consistantly since the very beginning ( all of this haven't seen, haven't visited and haven't spoken or written to each other is just verbage for the public )

#2 - I think there is going to be one or more works of " Fiction " thrown out there ( in the form of books and movies ) to rob the public of " their hard earned money ".......I will be kind and not give my list of what I personally feel " the books and movies " should be titled........JMO

I think Cindy and Casey taking notes are muti-purposed:

#1 - They have been communicating consistantly since the very beginning ( all of this haven't seen, haven't visited and haven't spoken or written to each other is just verbage for the public )

#2 - I think there is going to be one or more works of " Fiction " thrown out there ( in the form of books and movies ) to rob the public of " their hard earned money ".......I will be kind and not give my list of what I personally feel " the books and movies " should be titled........JMO

I won't be buying her book.

Because they need to do something as they are both liars! And this way Cindy gets to keep her head down at all times. Casey, well she is the secretary as we all know.

Any and all money that is made from writing such books, on a murdered little girl's behalf, should be made to go somewhere such as, National Center For Missing Children fund. IMO

Maybe instead of txting like some thought she is typing notes into a handheld device.

Cindy book/movie deal...Casey for her appeal and questions for her Dt to ask.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it were for a book or movie deal...

I won't buy Casey's book because she will claim innocence and being framed guaranteed. Plus why read a book from a child murderer?

I wouldn't read Cindy's book either because she has been known to also stretch the truth.

Any and all money that is made from writing such books, on a murdered little girl's behalf, should be made to go somewhere such as, National Center For Missing Children fund. IMO

I think it should go to TES to repay all the money that was wasted because Caylee was never missing (as the defense stated.)

I'm sure Cindy has a factual reason for taking notes,book deal,appeal issues (if ICA can be a paralegal CA can,too)but the true reason is,she needs something to do to get through this. As angry as I am with Cindy ,I do realize this must be torture.

Imo....I think she was taking notes of all the inconsistancies to help JB with the closing arguments....she was even writing and shaking her head when the computer experts from Gentiva were proving she was lying on the stand....her lawyer says to the media she STILL stands by her statements....JB is starting on the computer searches....bet he's gonna go back to HER doing the searches and her "relaxed" scedule at work....
Oh....and, I'm sure you're all right about a book, as well....got the same impression.

Wondering if it would going something like this:

CA: Sweetheart, I am still trying to get you home so that you can eat chili with us tonight. Dad said that you'll never have to work again. We'll go shopping when you get home. I'll even hand you my checkbook and credit cards. Your room is just as you left it. We'll go swimming and we'll eat all of your favorite foods. I know, we'll have a coming home party. You can invite JB and his Dream Team. Wow, I'm excited, even Geraldo will get an invite. Maybe we'll have the media out front waiting for you. You look so beautiful on camera. Sweetheart, you are so famous.

ICA: Mom, you promised that you would get me out of here. What is the hold-up here. What am I suppose to learn from all of this? Please have my new car and laptop ready for me. I have much catching up to do with my friends. What do you mean, Fusion Closed? Don't you ever get me arrested on a whim again. No more Cameos for you Mom. It's me that they want to see. Can you do me a favor, can you get me Tony's number?

IMO

If she writes a book, everyone she has ever accused will come forward with a civil case and take every dime she makes.

Blaise

No doubt CA is doing it for a book and possible movie. ICA could as well but if convicted she can't profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member