868 users online (143 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

Juliet Guerts = Caylee Anthony?

The more I reflect on the Anthonys' testimony and the more that is revealed about them from family members, I am starting to believe that any one or combination of them could have been involved in Caylee's death and disposal. The circumstances point to ICA but who knows. They are all pathological liars and appear to be deeply disturbed.

If I were a juror I would be in a quandry. I have reasonable doubt that ICA did it alone, but I have no doubt that one or more Anthony family members did it. Do I take the law into my own hands and make someone pay or do I let ICA walk because I do not know for sure which family member(s) did it?

Quote Originally Posted by artbuc View Post
    The more I reflect on the Anthonys' testimony and the more that is revealed about them from family members, I am starting to believe that any one or combination of them could have been involved in Caylee's death and disposal. The circumstances point to ICA but who knows. They are all pathological liars and appear to be deeply disturbed.

If I were a juror I would be in a quandry. I have reasonable doubt that ICA did it alone, but I have no doubt that one or more Anthony family members did it. Do I take the law into my own hands and make someone pay or do I let ICA walk because I do not know for sure which family member(s) did it?
    if you are a juror and those are your thoughts she walks you have doubt
    moo
    ~ my opinion only

In my opinion she did it alone but family members knew the circumstances later on. I wonder if they know the actual truth or some random story Casey thought sounded believable. Reading this post concerns me that some think otherwise and she could be acquitted or sentenced less severely. It may be that I've followed it for so long that I cannot beleive anything defferent but I hope you're alone in thinking that.....nothing against you, its just that we have differing opinions.