What do you believe and disbelieve in the trial evidence?

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
I believe;

There was the smell of death in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire

KC told Jesse Grund that she didn't want LA around Caylee.

There was a huge fight June 15th that led to Caylee's death by KC.

TL told KC that Caylee shouldn't be around his apartment because it wasn't the right place for a two year old.

Emus are funny animals.

That Caylee's father is still alive and the A's are keeping it quiet for an embarrassing reason.

The hairbrush and the chlorophyll searches were just two of the lies CA told. I think there were a lot more. Most involve DC, IMO.

DC was sent to the site near Caylee's remains by one of the A's and/or JB.

GA never had sex with RC/KH.

HHJBP will make sure that some sort of sanction is brought against JB for his trial antics.

KC will get at least 15 years in prison.

That's just a few.

What could be possible;

Some have suggested in another thread that a certain member of the A's extended family may be the father. I don't want to name him because there is no proof only speculation. This would explain why they say the father died and have never gone after child support. JMO

LA may have touched KC inappropriately.

Caylee's death was a test run for the parents.

HHJBP may be elected to the Fla. Supreme Court. Same for JA.

Just a few there.

What I don't believe;

Caylee drowned, on accident. (I believe it was possibly on purpose.)

LA was so upset about being left out of the baby shower and the planning for Caylee's room.

RK had anything to do with any significant moving of the body.

The psychic on the phone with DC was anything more than a cover story.

Almost anything the A's say.

I believe;

There was the smell of death in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire - Agreed

KC told Jesse Grund that she didn't want LA around Caylee. - Agreed

There was a huge fight June 15th that led to Caylee's death by KC. - Agreed

TL told KC that Caylee shouldn't be around his apartment because it wasn't the right place for a two year old. - Agreed

Emus are funny animals. Agreed

That Caylee's father is still alive and the A's are keeping it quiet for an embarrassing reason. - Disagree.....jury is still out on that. Possibly to be proven shortly.

The hairbrush and the chlorophyll searches were just two of the lies CA told. I think there were a lot more. Most involve DC, IMO. - Agreed

DC was sent to the site near Caylee's remains by one of the A's and/or JB. - Agreed

GA never had sex with RC/KH. - Agreed.....this woman initially went to the Anthony home with flowers as a gesture of "compassion". I believe she was trying to get her foot in the door with an alterior motive to get close to the family for opportunistic exposure. She's had a colorful life even prior to her meeting the A's, is unstable and NOT what this family needed at that time.

HHJBP will make sure that some sort of sanction is brought against JB for his trial antics. - Agreed, I think he's going to have a lot to say after this trial is over.

KC will get at least 15 years in prison. - Yes and No, at LEAST 15 years but, I think she's going to be looking at a lot more than that.

That's just a few.

What could be possible;

Some have suggested in another thread that a certain member of the A's extended family may be the father. I don't want to name him because there is no proof only speculation. This would explain why they say the father died and have never gone after child support. JMO - Possible but not likely. I believe we'll know the truth about that soon.

LA may have touched KC inappropriately. - Maybe, as a teen going through puberty. Normal pre-pubescent behavior.

Caylee's death was a test run for the parents. Disagree - If she was going to commit murder, they would have all gone at the same time.

HHJBP may be elected to the Fla. Supreme Court. Same for JA. - ?????

Just a few there.

What I don't believe;

Caylee drowned, on accident. (I believe it was possibly on purpose.) - Agreed

LA was so upset about being left out of the baby shower and the planning for Caylee's room. - Disagree, he was upset at being left out of any knowledge. Not to speak about it, question it or anything surrounding it. Not just the shower and bedroom.

RK had anything to do with any significant moving of the body. - Agreed

The psychic on the phone with DC was anything more than a cover story. - Agreed

Almost anything the A's say. - Agreed

Is there any evidence the prosecution held back from the public that will have to be released when the trial is finally over?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back