1125 users online (292 members and 833 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520

    Dad Saves Son From Sex Offender On Beach

    It's summer. Armando Uvalle was making sand castles with the kids and helping bury his nephew in the sand as his little boy was holding on to the back of his shorts. Suddenly his son was grabbed up by a guy Uvalle had noticed standing nearby. Without thinking Uvalle snatched his son right back and flagged down police who thankfully were nearby writing a ticket.

    Oh yeah it was a registered sex offender who brazenly tried to just take this child. Tyrone Hill was arrested on the spot.

    In another thread I mentioned so many people let their guard down at this time of year. Especially at your seashore points. It's sun and fun and the kids want to run free. You're tired from all the packing and unpacking and ice cream runs and float blwoing up and your eyes are beat from watching one kid wade in the surf and another make a castle. Prime time for some freak to take a kid.



    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,7664545.story


    This little boy is absolutely adorable and thankfully he's got a daddy on the ball who can keep watch over the kids. This could have been really awful. The article says the little guy wasn't even sure what happened and the family even stayed for the firewroks at night.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,579
    I just read an article about a new product. It's a pair of sunglasses which look just like a nice pair of Ray-Bans. Except......they are spy glasses. They record and store hours of film. My very first thought was pedos in parks and on beaches.

    And in case you want to wear them indoors, you can switch out the dark lenses for clear. Nifty, huh? For $150, you too can film people secretly. YIKES. I wish we could outfit every single child with a pair.

    http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/articl...d-share-videos



    Thank God this sweet little boy is safe. I'll bet his family are holding him close today.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,657
    Thank you Jesus.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

    pinkfly

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,316
    That gave me chills because I once lost my son on the beach for about 30 minutes. Worst moment of my life.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    That gave me chills because I once lost my son on the beach for about 30 minutes. Worst moment of my life.
    Chewy, you must have got an ulcer. Thank goodness you found him.

    That's not hard to do. Kids all running around. Beach toys. One in the water. One over there. One over here. Makes me a nervous wreck. Well did because I'm past those days, and anymore babies come around these parts well I'm too old to be having a nervous breakdown.

    Lost on the beach the worse fear would be drowning, but now we have to worry about freaks just snatching our kids. Actually we've had at least one lifelong Life-Guard on a thread here for either child pornography or sex offender.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I just read an article about a new product. It's a pair of sunglasses which look just like a nice pair of Ray-Bans. Except......they are spy glasses. They record and store hours of film. My very first thought was pedos in parks and on beaches.

    And in case you want to wear them indoors, you can switch out the dark lenses for clear. Nifty, huh? For $150, you too can film people secretly. YIKES. I wish we could outfit every single child with a pair.

    http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/articl...d-share-videos



    Thank God this sweet little boy is safe. I'll bet his family are holding him close today.
    Hey, they're priced like Ray-Bans and they're not bad looking. Not sure how much Ray-Bans truly cost cause I cop mine at Marshall's.

    O.K. on the other end of the spectrum how much ya wanna bet the pedophiles all get the same pair of glasses? It'll be a sea of pedophiles in the same exact sunglasses. "I wear my sunglasses at night so I can......"

    Did ya see the comment about them being illegal in some State?

    All I know is this man.......this dad was thankfully quicker than that sex offender who BTW didn't sound all there having a briefcase on the beach. Brash, brazen article grabbing a kid who is holding on to his dad's clothing.

  7. #7
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    yeah, as the dad says, he is lucky dad didn't beat his ass

    on another note, I think those spy glasses could do more good than harm ... imagine live streaming of an attack and the attacker is caught on video etc. etc.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,579
    ITA, LadyL. The only problem is that the "good guys" won't wear them. The bad guys will. I'm telling you guys. Some sort of little spycam stick on, just at the hairline of all babies. Start 'em out young and they'll get used to it, just like carseats or bindis. Comes in all flesh tones. Almost invisible.

    I think WS should sell them. Different models and styles--The Fillycam, The Izzycam, The LadyLcam.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Chewy, you must have got an ulcer. Thank goodness you found him.

    That's not hard to do. Kids all running around. Beach toys. One in the water. One over there. One over here. Makes me a nervous wreck. Well did because I'm past those days, and anymore babies come around these parts well I'm too old to be having a nervous breakdown.

    Lost on the beach the worse fear would be drowning, but now we have to worry about freaks just snatching our kids. Actually we've had at least one lifelong Life-Guard on a thread here for either child pornography or sex offender.
    I know keeping track of my two on the beach is seizure-inducing...I can't imagine having his SIX to watch there!! This Dad did great!



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 09:41 AM
  3. VT - sex offender escapes from sex offender home and attacks woman
    By dark_shadows in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 12:26 AM
  4. Dog saves dog;
    By mysteriew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:45 PM