802 users online (109 members and 693 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Would you let Casey have a much lighter sentence if she confessed?

This isn't a legal question as much as a personal one. If she offered to tell the whole story, the complete truth, admit to killing her child, and explain exactly what happened, and what was going through her head, in exchange for (example) 30 years, would you go for it?

Sometimes I wish she would just confess to the crime, confess being super messed up, be contrite for what happened...

If she did - which I don't think she ever will because I believe she's a sociopath - I could probably forgive her to some extent.

Others just want to know the absolute truth, I think. I fall into that category as well.

How do you feel about it? Or do you not care about knowing exactly what happened, and not care if Casey ever feels remorse, and just want her to get the maximum sentence?

Just curious.
    "I don't think you quite understand what is happening here." - Dr. Vass to JB

"You would have to be eating a hamburger raw with a bag over your head." - Dr. Vass to JB

no never she is a dangerous and diabolical person not fit to walk among us, no one could ever be safe in her company x a

Problem is, you wouldn't know if she was telling the truth.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Now??? If she confesses now??? No way!!! Stick a fork in her - she's done!!! She had her chance - many chances..... Besides, I wouldn't believe that the truth can pass those lips......

Although I did think while Jose was rambling on and on and on and on during closings that she might stand up and scream "OH SHUT THE F UP JOSE, I DID IT, PLEASE JUST SENTENCE ME, BUT SHUT UP"

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I agree !00% with what Jose Baez said today - "we will never know what really happened in this case. It's never going to happen".

Quote Originally Posted by MissDiva View Post
    This isn't a legal question as much as a personal one. If she offered to tell the whole story, the complete truth, admit to killing her child, and explain exactly what happened, and what was going through her head, in exchange for (example) 30 years, would you go for it?

Sometimes I wish she would just confess to the crime, confess being super messed up, be contrite for what happened...

If she did - which I don't think she ever will because I believe she's a sociopath - I could probably forgive her to some extent.

Others just want to know the absolute truth, I think. I fall into that category as well.

How do you feel about it? Or do you not care about knowing exactly what happened, and not care if Casey ever feels remorse, and just want her to get the maximum sentence?

Just curious.
    From a personal point of view - No.

IMO, KC is a dangerous sociopath and I don't want her to be free ever again.

No. There isn't one thing she could ever say that I would believe. I question if her name really is Casey Marie Anthony at this point.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

"truth" doesn't even matter at this point. As sad as that sounds.

Caylee is dead and ICA is responsible IMO

Yes.

55 years ... one for each of the "Timer55" countdown days.

No early parole.

It's way too late now. The time to confess has long passed.
    If I had known my grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first!!

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Would you let Casey have a much lighter sentence if she confessed?

A resounding NO!
    It's way to late and was really way to late on the 15th or 16th of June 2008. She never should have laid her hands on Caylee much less hide for 31 days.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

I am sure she would never admit to intentionally murdering her child. Her best best was to take the use immunity the state offered her before they found the body. Next best would have been to admit it was "an accident that snowballed out of control" and she freaked and staged a kidnapping. Those ships have long sailed, though.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

What I'm saying is if you absolutely knew she was going to tell the truth, or if she actually confessed to everything the state has basically put forth, albeit maybe with some minor insignificant changes (as I believe only ICA knows EXACTLY what happened, minute by minute), would you be willing to forgive her?

I think it kills me to not know the truth. I think it kills me that there will never be redemption for ICA. That she'll never feel remorse or love for her child.

I think about how much my mom loves me, and it's almost unbearable to think about a mother not loving her child.

Just like it bothers me that we'll never really know what happened. Probably because of what happened to a member of my own family. I wish I could find my aunt's murderer and just ask WHY. WHY her, what were her last words, etc.? I could almost forgive if I just knew.
    "I don't think you quite understand what is happening here." - Dr. Vass to JB

"You would have to be eating a hamburger raw with a bag over your head." - Dr. Vass to JB

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    No, I wouldn't believe a word that came out of her mouth even if her tonque was notarized!
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Nope....she is, and will always be, a lying a$$ liar that lies.
    I'm Living A Blessed Life!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast