If acquitted, where will ICA live??

cwgrlfromhell

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
If ICA beats the rap... where will she live??? I can't imagine her parents wanting her back home in their house. I bet George would be especially unhappy about it. I doubt anyone who knows her would give her a second thought. (I can't blame them either!!!)

:waitasec:

I think she would live with Cindy, until she could find a new BF.

IMO, ICA moves back home and GA moves out.

If ICA beats the rap... where will she live??? I can't imagine her parents wanting her back home in their house. I bet George would be especially unhappy about it. I doubt anyone who knows her would give her a second thought. (I can't blame them either!!!)

:waitasec:

Cindy and George would take her back and make her chilli. They would have to move out of Florida. Casey will just tell George she lied about the abuse to beat the charges. Shebwill say Caylee did drown and she alone panicked. They will believe her. Mo

I think she'll move back home with GA and CA and no one will talk about anything that happened.

I asked a couple of friends the same question this morning. It was agreed that CA would take her and GA would move out. I say go live with JB.

She will be living in hotels, doing the talk show circuit ! :maddening:

The saddest thing is this -- I have no doubt Casey would receive offers. Many offers. BIG offers. I can easily see Hustler offering her a centerfold; I can easily see Casey taking them up on it. If she were acquitted, her first interview would be huge. If domestic media wouldn't touch her because of a public outcry, overseas tabloids would come knocking.

I'd love to see her living under a bridge. Ain't gonna happen.

Blaise

I think she'll move back home with GA and CA and no one will talk about anything that happened.

And then CA will send her to law school. :floorlaugh::rocker::great:

The reality of an acquittal is very remote - my guess is she'll be cop a lesser charge so it will be some time until she integrates back into society.

I'd imagine her parents will allow her home, nothing more will be said but unfortunately Casey will have a very solitary and lonely existence - no friends, no job (who's going to employee her?), potential boyfriends would be few-and-far-between given her history.

I think prison would be far more appealing to her to be honest. She won't need to deal with the realisation that there's no place for her in the US. Which brings me to - she could leave the country I guess?

Yes, ICA moves back home and GA moves out and ICA takes care of her Mother. Then we all meet back here.

KC moving back in with CA would be much worse than perjury charges and is exactly what CA deserves. As much as I would like for CA to receive what she deserves, I hope it doesn't happen this way.

I doubt she will go free, but if she did..... It wouldn't suprise me if they took her back...pretended nothing happened... moved out of state... until someone decided to take justice into their own hands...

I have a warm 'n fuzzy that our girl will not say, 'Boy! My past behaviors have not been appropriate. I'm gonna learn from the past and try to live a good and moral life!"

She will screw up again. She'll pull an OJ. If the justice system doesn't get her now, then it'll get her in the future. Not to mention, karma has got to be waiting somewhere, around the corner. With a 2" x 4".

Blaise

I don't think Casey would want to live with her parents. I think that she would quickly hook up with a man, move in, find someone better, dump fool #1, and so on and so on. She wouldn't need to live off of a man for long. Reality shows would jump at the chance to have her...her lies are better than the soaps!

I think she would quickly crash and burn. I hope she stays in prison where she belongs.

Cindy/George. Why not?

I doubt she will go free, but if she did..... It wouldn't suprise me if they took her back...pretended nothing happened... moved out of state... until someone decided to take justice into their own hands...

Jeez that's creepy. Maybe some some brainwashed cult members would do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back