905 users online (157 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FOX NEWS: Geraldo.......

I'm watching Geraldo and OMG, it makes sick that most of TH think that she will gets off INCLUDING Wendy Murphy They don't get it!!!!!! Wendy needs to rethink her position. She is no child advocate The Circumstantial evidence proves that she did it!!!!!!! Is it true that there are pictures of Caylee is prejudicial?

Don't get me started on that Judge who heard Anna Nicole Smith case. He is way off!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven30CA View Post
    I'm watching Geraldo and OMG, it makes sick that most of TH think that she will gets off INCLUDING Wendy Murphy They don't get it!!!!!! Wendy needs to rethink her position. She is no child advocate The Circumstantial evidence proves that she did it!!!!!!! Is it true that there are pictures of Caylee is prejudicial?

Don't get me started on that Judge who heard Anna Nicole Smith case. He is way off!!!!!!!!!
    What has happened to Wendy??

Geraldo is a <modsnip>...
    Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 07-04-2011 at 01:08 AM. Reason: name calline

Wondering how much of his lunch gets into that 'stache makes me sick...at any rate, it really depends which show, which channel, there is a mixed bag. Don't let it get to you too much, they are not the jury any more than we are-But! We do seem to have some facts straight that Geraldo had not had for a long time. Go back through the media links and you'll notice some of the things put out there on his show (and others) have no basis in anything ever released in doc dumps. Lotsa speculation.

Wendy think Caylee was a victim of SEX CRIME WTF.........

I heard some of this, Wendy is trying to claim there are some photos of Caylee that are "sealed"? And she insinuates it is because they allude to a Mafia-hit sex crime? She said she wrote an article about it someplace...I think she has gone cuckoo...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Can someone help me lock Geraldo back up in Capone's vault?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post

I wish we could.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I heard some of this, Wendy is trying to claim there are some photos of Caylee that are "sealed"? And she insinuates it is because they allude to a Mafia-hit sex crime? She said she wrote an article about it someplace...I think she has gone cuckoo...
    So she has no proof of this.. if not where is her proof? it sounds like BIASED news!!!! I trust the local news in Florida more than this national news BS...

What the heck is a mafia-hit sex crime????

OOOH! OOOH! PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!

What you mean Geraldo only has guests on who are Pro DT? Shocker. I think JB has something on Geraldo.

Sure... we need to email FOXNEWS and Wendy and tell where they need to BEEP IT LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Any links to article or video? I missed the show but, I'd like to hear her take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    What the heck is a mafia-hit sex crime????
    It's what happened to John Gotti when he was in prison...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast