FOX NEWS: Geraldo.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven30CA

Reaction score
I'm watching Geraldo and OMG, it makes sick that most of TH think that she will gets off INCLUDING Wendy Murphy They don't get it!!!!!! Wendy needs to rethink her position. She is no child advocate The Circumstantial evidence proves that she did it!!!!!!! Is it true that there are pictures of Caylee is prejudicial?

Don't get me started on that Judge who heard Anna Nicole Smith case. He is way off!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching Geraldo and OMG, it makes sick that most of TH think that she will gets off INCLUDING Wendy Murphy They don't get it!!!!!! Wendy needs to rethink her position. She is no child advocate The Circumstantial evidence proves that she did it!!!!!!! Is it true that there are pictures of Caylee is prejudicial?

Don't get me started on that Judge who heard Anna Nicole Smith case. He is way off!!!!!!!!!

What has happened to Wendy??

Wondering how much of his lunch gets into that 'stache makes me sick...at any rate, it really depends which show, which channel, there is a mixed bag. Don't let it get to you too much, they are not the jury any more than we are-But! We do seem to have some facts straight that Geraldo had not had for a long time. Go back through the media links and you'll notice some of the things put out there on his show (and others) have no basis in anything ever released in doc dumps. Lotsa speculation.

Wendy think Caylee was a victim of SEX CRIME WTF.........

I heard some of this, Wendy is trying to claim there are some photos of Caylee that are "sealed"? And she insinuates it is because they allude to a Mafia-hit sex crime? She said she wrote an article about it someplace...I think she has gone cuckoo...

I heard some of this, Wendy is trying to claim there are some photos of Caylee that are "sealed"? And she insinuates it is because they allude to a Mafia-hit sex crime? She said she wrote an article about it someplace...I think she has gone cuckoo...

So she has no proof of this.. if not where is her proof? it sounds like BIASED news!!!! I trust the local news in Florida more than this national news BS...

What you mean Geraldo only has guests on who are Pro DT? Shocker. I think JB has something on Geraldo.

Any links to article or video? I missed the show but, I'd like to hear her take on it.

This stuff is not news, it is entertainment. You are right to trust the local news in Florida. They've done a really good job on the case.

YEPPP

I also noticed that Geraldo started covering the trial soon as Defense started their case...

Maybe they are saying Casey is innocent so IF Casey is acquitted, they can brag about how they knew it all along...?

YEPPP

I also noticed that Geraldo started covering the trial soon as Defense started their case...

Obviously he's going for that first interview with Casey. That's why he's all over Baez. My guess.

Can someone help me lock Geraldo back up in Capone's vault?

:waiting:
Wonder if that gem of a show is still out there. I can't believe I actually watched it. I had respect for GR when he uncovered the abuse at Willowbrook...but have no respect for the man now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo