Has the jury seen the recent news of OJ's confession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I understand that the jury is allowed exposure to news not related to their case.
I'm wondering if they have read about the OJ confession and if so it will be food for thought during deliberations.

I understand that the jury is allowed exposure to news not related to their case.
I'm wondering if they have read about the OJ confession and if so it will be food for thought during deliberations.

Do you have a link?

No I've just heard it on the tv news a couple of times this week. Something about him going being on the Oprah show and confessing to her. Several people have also asked me if I heard about it. I'm hoping someone here has read an article and will let us know where. But my curiousity is if it will impact the juriors while they make this decision.

No I've just heard it on the tv news a couple of times this week. Something about him going being on the Oprah show and confessing to her. Several people have also asked me if I heard about it. I'm hoping someone here has read an article and will let us know where. But my curiousity is if it will impact the juriors while they make this decision.

Read my above post.

We don't want to perpetuate any rumors so I am locking this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa