• I am officially in love with the State

Votes: 128 25.4%
  • ICA's DT is TOAST

Votes: 114 22.7%
  • They did ok

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • LDB kicked that football into the other hemisphere

Votes: 187 37.2%
  • They stated the FACTS and nothing but the FACTS!

Votes: 85 16.9%
  • AH-MAZ-ZZING!

Votes: 111 22.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 130 25.8%
  • They did the best they could do with what they definitively had.

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • They re-affirmed the Defense's reasonable doubt

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
I don't remember anything Baez said yesterday except something about a laughing man.

I loved the paper Linda used...nice, subtle touch.

Good job. I haven't watched a lot of the trial, but have been impressed with the SAs with what little I have seen.

Best-
Herding Cats

LDB really p*ssed Casey off.

Baez knows his case is sunk.

LDB used Casey's own words to show the jury what she is truly capable of, and Casey's facial expressions showed anger...not sorrow, not regret, and definitly not innocence!

Unless we have a jurror who can't accept the truth, Casey will be held accountable for the intentional murder of little Caylee!

Touchdown! She did all the right things to re-focus the jury on what the real nature and facts are in the case that got Casey in jail and where she is now. Talk about making it easy to digest and common sense for anyone she did exactly that. And now maybe people can understand why we all feel/felt so strongly about this and Caylee getting her long overdue justice.

Brilliant! Perfect package tied with a perfect, factual, bow
:gift::gift::gift:
Dear SA team:
:bowdown::bowdown:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

This is the first time in the long 3+ years of this fiasco, that I finally cried. Just stunning. Absolutely stunning.

I cannot find words for how immensely brilliant LDB's closing was. She knocked my socks off. I'm still recuperating from that!

I do think, overall, they really clarified any muddling confusion created by the DT, and slammed home their powerful case. WOW!!

:woot:

Seeing George, just now, leaning against the wall in the hallway outside the courtroom was heartbreaking. I believe it has been so difficult to accept what Casey did, & the closing really sealed the deal for him. What a burden to carry.

What I loved best was when KC was listening to herself and she was shaking her head no. Even she could tell that the person talking was lying.

I stood up an Applauded...AWESOME, both Linda an JEFF..They brought it home..Justice for CAYLEE..now hope the Juror's find their Common Sense..:floorlaugh:

The fact that today is the 4th is ironic on so many levels. This is the antithesis of independence day for ICA. Fireworks for the state. Freedom for caylee and all those who have been outraged by what happened to her. Justice by our amazing legal system and the fine laws our country has adopted. We do not live in a perfect system, but I know of no better.

The state did he best they could. So did the defense. I trust the jury will as well.

Verdict watch is almost upon us.

I'm voting guilty if I'm in the jury.

The State was absolutely amazing! Guilty from all jurors for sure.

THEY ROCKED! And without using any silly posters!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back