GUILTY Canada - Joanne MacKenzie, 23, Peterborough ON, 02 July 2011

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
Joanne MacKenzie, 23, has been missing since 9 am on Saturday, July 2nd. She was likely going to Tim Hortons coffee shop at Park and Albert Streets in Peterborough, ON to get a coffee. No one has heard from her since.

The disappearance is completely out of character for the young mother, he said.

“We’re definitely really worried,” Scott said, adding the family is trying to hold themselves together as best they can.

Joanne has a five-year-old daughter and usually keeps in touch with the family every day, said her younger brother Joseph, 18.

Scott said Joanne would never have left her daughter behind.

“That’s her whole world,” he said, adding the child is staying with her father

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/04/womans-disappearance-worries-brothers
MacKenzie is white, about 5-foot-2, 105 lbs., with a thin build and fair complexion.

She has black, medium-length, straight hair and blue-green eyes.

Anyone with information can call police at 705-876-1122 ext. 225 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

A confusing element to this is the photo that is released of Joanne shows her with red hair, not black.

Screen%20shot%202011-07-03%20at%2011.11.28%20AM.png

http://www.ptbocanada.com/journal/tag/joanne-mackenzie

From some posts on facebook, I would be looking very seriously into her ex(babys father) if I were the police.

From some posts on facebook, I would be looking very seriously into her ex(babys father) if I were the police.

Do you have the link to the facebook page? Is it hers or a group? TIA

I was browsing her facebook page, and there is a comment on a photo that links to a small discussion of the case amongst her friends.

I can't link it right now since I'm not able to conect to facebook, but my understanding of it is that she was headed to meet him at the Tim Hortons, he didn't arrive either(or did, but was late?? can't remember) and claims he was jumped by 9 people in the middle of the morning in a fairly calm community. Just a bit.. off, and they think so too.

OK her hair is naturally red but she recently dyed it black.

Okay, why is there nothing being reported on this woman?

Where is the Facebook Group by her friends/family?

This case needs awareness.

-Who was she meeting that morning at Tim Horton's?

-Are there video cameras in the vicinity?

-How many ex's does JM have?

-Where did her phone last ping, from what tower, and when?

-Are her boyfriends/ex's/friends posting and talking about her being missing, or is there a lack of communication?

Somebody should post a more recent picture of her, preferably with her black hair. We could super-impose the black hair, but, we need a recent picture.

Where are you Joanne?

1309793430089_ORIGINAL.jpg

Do we have a map, showing the location Joanne was last seen relative to Tim Horton's and her mother's house?

-Were there issues with her daughter having visitation with the father?

-Did Joanne normally go to Tim Horton's?

-Was Tim Horton's a neutral meeting place to give visitation of her daughter to the father?

-Who was the last to see her? Talk to her?

-Was she really going to Tim Horton's? Where does this information come from?

-Was Wolfe and Aylmer a logical location for her to last be seen, if she was leaving her mother's and going to that particular TH?

There is no Tim Horton's at Wolfe and Aylmer, it's on George Street North beside the Beer store and across from the Holiday Inn.

Why did Joanne dye her beautiful red hair to black?

Okay, there are a couple of things that don't seem to add up with what we know, which isn't much.

Saturday A.M. - Joanne presumably leaves her Mothers House at Unknown Location to walk to Tim Horton's at Park and Albert St., according to her brother.

Her older brother Scott, 27, said she was likely walking to the Tim Hortons at Park and Albert streets to get a coffee.

According to LE, Joanne was last seen at 9 am heading to Wolfe and Aylmer, on Rubidge.

Was this AFTER she was supposedly at Tim Horton's? Otherwise, why would she be heading AWAY from the Tim Horton's where her brother thought she went?

MacKenzie was last seen on Rubidge St. at about 9 a.m. Saturday.

Police believe she may have been walking to the area of Wolfe and Aylmer streets when she disappeared.

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3198600
Here is the Map showing the known locations. Of course, she could have been seen anywhere on Rubidge, this is just a guess as to the route. It would be helpful to know what would have been the destination on Wolfe and Aylmer? Does LE not believe the Tim Horton's theory? There seems to be a disconnect between what the brothers are issuing as a statement, and what LE is saying. I am thinking that the TH theory may just be that, a theory. Are there any video cameras on Rubidge?

MAP:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Albert+Street,+Peterborough,+Ontario&daddr=Rubidge+St+to:44.2980561,-78.325848+to:44.2981075,-78.324724+to:159+Aylmer+Street+North,+Peterborough,+ON+K9J+3J7+(Topping+Insurance+Brokers+Limited)&hl=en&sll=44.299051,-78.325095&sspn=0.01118,0.033023&geocode=FRrhowIdPdFU-yn79aKc_IzViTEg2Ze_dtmAsQ%3BFc3uowIdWtZU-w%3BFUjvowIdqNdU-ykTQVtm5YzViTGrvanHNSheYA%3BFXvvowIdDNxU-yl5F7R45YzViTHu0AvuEHSD3Q%3BFVvvowIdaeJU-yF_v2MmbfOJTynNlDCL5YzViTGdHAjHtCZa3w&gl=ca&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=16&via=2,3&z=16

maps

Okay, the Tim Horton's at Park and Albert St. is just a small, drive through type TH, not the usual seated style. It's very small. I highly doubt that this TH was a location to meet someone at, but ????

Can anyone see any video cameras on the sides of the buildings in Google Streetview? You can link on my Map in my post above.

Attachments

• park_albert_timhortons.jpg
    park_albert_timhortons.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 17
We need a large copy of the missing poster. Looks like her hair is dark and the photo is likely more recent.

Also, about her phone:
"She's never disappeared before," she said, adding that MacKenzie's cellphone seems to be turned off.

MacKenzie never shuts off her phone, Coppins said, leaving it on even when it's charging.

Phones are the lifeline for so many people, especially young 23 year olds. Where is Joanne?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back