2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Sidebar will be open while we're on verdict watch.

:)

Oh my gosh. Thank you. Even though I am getting ready for work I was missing saying good morning to everyone. I thought I would never see this thread again......So....
Good Morning Everyone. Maybe we will have a verdict by the end of this business day. The jurors have much to go over. I am praying that they have the wisdom to make the right choice. Miss Anthony showed her true colors yesterday while sitting at the DF table. I hope the jurors caught those glares and scowls of hers.
Caylees team was awesom. God bless them.
Hoping you all have a wonderful day. Peace

Sidebar will be open while we're on verdict watch.

:)

Thank you! I am a fan of one, cohesive thread instead of several topical threads.
Would love to hear a 'guilty' verdict rendered today but I think that's a stretch. This jury has a ton of testimony, evidence, and common sense to cover. Maybe tomorrow.
And.....good morning everyone!

Good morning, sleuthing friends.

Praying for the jury, a candle lit for Caylee, and fresh coffee.

I hope the jury makes a lot of progress today, or that we'll have a verdict. Either way, hold on to your hats.

Good morning all.....Blessings!! Sing Baby Caylee, SING!!

Yay we get the sidebar while on verdict watch!! We'll see the Judge for a minute today I think. I think Kathy Belich and Bill Sheaffer (I don't trust anyone else on tv in this regard) will be around throughout the process too. We have some of these experts saying that juror #4 is clearly pro-defense, that she nodded her head when they had a photo of Caylee by the pool etc...BS!! Kathy Belich said that she paid close attention to this juror and that she didn't react much except when she heard testimony about Casey being a spiteful *****.I'm only going to watch WFTV and I'll be around here. No HLN for me thanks!

Reading the jury instruction I found this:
"It will be sufficient proof of premeditation if the circumstances of the killing and the
conduct of the accused convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the existence of premeditationat the time of the killing."

So the only way this jury can come back with anything other than 1st degree murder is if they believe that the three pieces of duct-tape over Caylee's face mean nothing.

I re-read the jury profiles... #4 reminds me of a former co-worker who was very apathetic about current events and easily swayed by opinions of others... she, too, played Farmville ALL the time!
I also reviewed the Death Penalty Scale... I"m a NINE, for what it's worth. BUT, in college I wrote a paper about the unequal application of the DP related to race and socioeconomic factors... just sayin.'
BTW, I would vote GUILTY on FIRST DEGREE FELONY MURDER and would have NO PROBLEM voting for the DP in this case. It will be interesting to see the outcome....

good morning:seeya:
I just got done reading over A's testimony...
There was quite a bit I did not catch a trial.
I wish we had heard the other side of the story!
Not that it would be true...

Im not worried about Juror 4. She will see the light! moo Have faith!

Good Morning! :coffeecup:

Positive vibes for a 1st Degree Premeditated Guilty Verdict today!!

:seeya:

Good morning, everyone!

I am here every day wanting justice for Caylee Marie. We will soon know whether there will be full justice or not. I honestly do not think I could stand it if there is not full justice - 1st degree murder. GUILTY!

Did Kathi B tweet anything about the jury after they were brought into the court room to be dismissed for the evening? I heard Beth K's read on the jury but didn't see Kathi's. TIA

wouldn't it be something if the sentence came down on July 16th!! We are getting close.....

I spoke with my Mom and Dad yesterday. They only started following the case since the trial. I discussed this briefly with my Mom over the past three years but she really wasn't all that interested until now, so they knew almost zero. I was very disturbed by their view/opinion. My Dad feels bad for ICA and for JB. He said "that poor guy is trying his best, it's too bad she couldn't afford better attorney's." They also stated that she is so cute and small and it's so hard to believe that she would do what the SA is saying. They also do not like GA and my father (retired LE) said he felt that GA definitely had something to do with this.

I tried to explain some background info, info that did not make it into court. I soon stopped because I felt my words were going to deaf ears.

Until that time, I didn't have any doubt about how this jury would vote. There is a thread here about the very same thing my Father said about JB. This is truly bothering me now. I will assume that the jury told the truth about not following the case. I hope they don't get the same opinion and is able to see through it. The big pad is now making more sense to me. IMO, it was an aid alright, but an aid to buy sympathy for the DT. As if this was not a fair playing field (think the NY Giants vs Madison HS). All of JB's bumbling and stumbling and simply getting eaten alive through a lot of the trial. (I know she was helped through the years with some superstar attorneys, but my parents don't).

GA demeanor and arrogance while testifying surely didn't help matters. I know he cried but in many instances he was typical GA. (I do not believe he had anything to do with anything BTW).

Anyway, this had me tossing and turning all night and I just wanted to share.

good morning- feeling a little out of sync today as i know we will n ot be watching a trial anymore as before. i know i could vote in about one hour after linda spoke. perhaps jury can decide today as how much more can you need to hear?

if your eating do not read this -lol-- sleeping and phone rings. its 6:30 am and its my hubby. i live in florida and its hot here. he says i hate to wake you up but i was in hurry to leave for an appt and the garbage you put out last nite is all over the street. i wake up and think oh sh-t!! i go out in my nightgown and see one week of food - garbage - trash --lol- whatever the experts call it alll over street and grass!! just happens i made shrimp, mussels and some n ice leftovers in the week. omg- the mess and smell and lil maggots. i almost got sick- and thought decomp and trash experts would turn this into evidence. i get hose and spray - gross!!!! yuck - my gross start of day!! trash smells but decomp is worst- but you could have fooled me today - thank god i never smelled decomp!

The Scott Peterson trial lasted several months (maybe 5?) The jury took a week or so to come back with a verdict.

This trial lasted 6 weeks so I hope the jury comes back in a day or two!

My reasoning is off but I'm optimistic! :)

wouldn't it be something if the sentence came down on July 16th!! We are getting close.....

Oh dear. Hope not. That's still 11 days away. It wouldn't be a good sign, imo.

I spoke with my Mom and Dad yesterday. They only started following the case since the trial. I discussed this briefly with my Mom over the past three years but she really wasn't all that interested until now, so they knew almost zero. I was very disturbed by their view/opinion. My Dad feels bad for ICA and for JB. He said "that poor guy is trying his best, it's too bad she couldn't afford better attorney's." They also stated that she is so cute and small and it's so hard to believe that she would do what the SA is saying. They also do not like GA and my father (retired LE) said he felt that GA definitely had something to do with this.

I tried to explain some background info, info that did not make it into court. I soon stopped because I felt my words were going to deaf ears.

Until that time, I didn't have any doubt about how this jury would vote. There is a thread here about the very same thing my Father said about JB. This is truly bothering me now. I will assume that the jury told the truth about not following the case. I hope they don't get the same opinion and is able to see through it. The big pad is now making more sense to me. IMO, it was an aid alright, but an aid to buy sympathy for the DT. As if this was not a fair playing field (think the NY Giants vs Madison HS). All of JB's bumbling and stumbling and simply getting eaten alive through a lot of the trial. (I know she was helped through the years with some superstar attorneys, but my parents don't).

GA demeanor and arrogance while testifying surely didn't help matters. I know he cried but in many instances he was typical GA. (I do not believe he had anything to do with anything BTW).

Anyway, this had me tossing and turning all night and I just wanted to share.
It annoys me when I hear that people feels sorry for KC because she couldn't afford better than Baez; she darn well could and a high priced one at that, but she chose Baez instead. A friend of mine said that maybe if KC could afford a better lawyer, etc - well, I set her straight on that score, let me tell you!

And KC had very good lawyers for free: LKB, AL, CM.

She wasn't short-changed in the least.

I went to the chiroprater the other day and ran into a lady. She had asked the nurse to put the tv on the trial. I was in shock. we talked about this case forever. She said she went on line all the time to follow trial. I wanted to ask her if she post here. LOL! she was a retired corrections officer and thought casey should get death. she was telling me some stories about female inmates and male guards. Yep i think casey will adapt in prison. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member