2011.07.05 official verdict reading

Kentjbkent

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Verdict reading posts here..

PLEASE KEEP TOS IN MIND!!

I AM SICK ... SICK ... SICK ...

I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN THE JURY SYSTEM OF THIS COUNTRY !!!

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I can't stop crying. I can not understand. Caylee is crying, imo...

I truly feel like just giving up. This is just absurd and totally WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless.

I feel like this is an awful dream. I literally could vomit right now. No justice. None at all.

So, the jury believed the ridiculous drowning story? And that Casey was partying it up because abuse by George had left her unable to express emotions? Unbelievable!

SO she is GUILTY of providing info to LE on all counts yet NG on other counts???????

WTH, cause we all know that innocent defendants usually LIE to LE, right??????? Are they insane???????????

I hate them. They're crazy. Why??? WHY???? There is no such thing as justice. I do not want to live in this joke of a country anymore. I hope she goes home and kills both her parents. I am beyond sick...

And I don't want to hear 1 more word about her or her family or her lawyer. Ever.

I cannot believe what has just happened! My hands are shaking and my heart is racing. I am speechless.

12 people decided in less than 2 days that KC was not even guilty of manslaughter. I AM OVER THIS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back