• Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wvjules

Reaction score
did the state not prove their case, or did the DT create resonable doubt?

I think it was correct. While shocked, I reflected on trial looking at what evidence was presented and what I wanted it to believe.

Jury got it wrong. All the defence did was provide UNREASONABLE doubt. The jury members failed to spot the difference between that and reasonable doubt IMO.

I believe the Jury did the right thing with the evidence presented to them.

I can't vote. Because everything is moot, save for getting a stiff drink and sending love and peace to Caylee.
I just want to go chop down a tree. And i am a pacifist. ^%#$^%#&^%$&^

common sense. she denied and accident and she said she was the last existing person with her child. so did her family. george denied the pool accident. Casey never testified to it. So how did they find her not guilty?

This was a shameful travesty and it breaks my heart.

I'm sorry, but I hope each and every juror gets an earful of what the public thinks about their "service" to the state. :(

The State did not prove murder in the first degree, for sure, to me. I think they were so worried about what the Anthonys might say or not say, what Kronk might say or not say, they left off in certain areas and hammered on the science, which clearly did not work out for them. The jury needed to know a lot more about the household vibrations and relationships...JMO

31days of not knowing where Caylee is, child neglect and abuse. Drowning not reporting it, child neglect and abuse, yet not even manslaughter. Baby killer may your day come.

12 Stealth jurors. The HONEST potential jurors said they believe she is guilty.
Not guilty of even manslaughter, not even 2 days of deliberation = 12 STEALTH jurors.

SA and LE, and Judge Perry, people of Fl, Caylee will always know you tried for her. Sleep well and know America loves you.

So discouraged, just cant believe it. She could very well go home on thursday just freaks me out.

Well, I'm left scratching my head! I would've thought they could have at least inferred aggravated child abuse based on the facts.

I could have seen them not finding her guilty of 1st but they got it completely wrong on the rest. ICA is a pahological liar and master manipulator. She's gotten away with it for years before this and the jurors just bought into it once again.

The sad thing is there will be no justice for Caylee here on earth. Their is no justice for a baby thrown away like trash today. I do however believe there will be justice in heaven.

btw the ********** jurors knew yesterday that they would come to this verdict.

They got it wrong - there's no way if any man in America can be convicted without a **** body - that these people shouldn't have convicted this chick on what I consider a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence. A MOUNTAIN !!!!!

Speaking of her....where's MKat?

There was so much not allowed because it was too prejudicial. Well if it was true it should have been allowed to be presented. I'm sorry to say that there was no justice for Caylee.

Lies, manipulations of the truth, convicting George Anthony before a jury, and a defense who outright lied to the jury. The lies that Cindy told from week one saved Casey from once again paying for her actions.

Good Luck Cindy. You have your daughter back now what are you going to do with her? The zebra doesn't change it's stripes.

I thought they had a good jury-State did not prove what they set out to prove, IMO. Maybe they should not have gone for the DP, I don't know. I think they were overconfident...

JMO

So wrong they won't even face the public they represent. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members