1071 users online (229 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

So, how much time will she serve for all charges?

I heard she can only get as much as four years for lying to the police. How much is she getting for the check fraud charges?

In other words, what does she already have as a sentence now?

Dana Point,CA
    she could probably serve one more year at the most. she could be sentenced to time served at this point

She has already done the time for the check fraud, so that's not on the table. Lying to LE carries a max of 1 year. I doubt the judge will order 4 consecutive sentences, so basically on Thursday morning she'll get 1 year, which she has already served. So she should go home Thursday.

She'll leave Thursday.
    My posts are IMO, MOO ...Unless I have a link to back it up.

St. Louis, MO
    the IRS will get her.

The lawyers on TV are saying they think she'll get time served. I really hope they're wrong.

She was sentenced to "time served" on the check charges on 1/25/10. She has served approx. another 1.5 years since then. Max time on the lying to LE charges is 4 years. My guess is she'll get time served again and get out on Thursday.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11