What question do you want to ask the Jurors most?

GiantPickle

Reaction score
What question do you absolutely NEED to have answered by the jurors??

I have two main ones...and one sub question

- Why didn't you look at the evidence during your deliberation?
- What do you think about day one of the the 31 days?

- Do you believe Caylee drowned? Then, why didn't she report the drowning?

Why in the world was child abuse or manslaughter not justified???? Caylee was with Casey the last time she was seen period! That would have been at least neglect. Especially with the perjury charge for lying...which would mean they believe she lied about Zanny! They believe she lied about Zanny but it's not neglect????

was sitting in a hotel room that hard on your life .. did you all even think of little caylee at all or was it that difficult .. what if it were your child ?

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Question for the "Jurors" (if you want to call them that -- in my opinion, they don't even deserve this "title") ... sorry ... but anyway ...

1. IF Casey didn't murder Caylee ... then WHO do you believe did ?

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Each juror separately:
In your words, justify the verdict for me.

I'd like to know where they felt the reasonable doubt was.

And, I mean that sincerely. It looks awful when I write it out like that. I'm not accusing the jurors of getting it wrong or anything. It's just that clearly they felt there was reasonable doubt anywhere, and I'm curious where they think the doubt was introduced. Lack of DNA evidence? Nothing proved it wasn't a drowning? The bug evidence? Had to be somewhere, or multiple places.

Alternatively they could believe that Casey was fully innocent, and it all happened as she said, complete with abuse and George Anthony effectively framing his daughter, and her never revealing this until the trial came up. I would begin to doubt their collective sanity if they believed that, so I guess I'd like to know if it was that.

I would like to ask them what they are going to do when Casey kills her next child??????

What drugs are you taking? Cause I need some of those, too. That is the only way I could of come up with such a ridiculous verdict. Were we even watching the same trial as you?

I want to know what the Jurors were smoking? I'm steaming mad!

Why did you let common sense get lost in the rhetoric?

I don't understand. I thought Judge Perry could over ride their ruling? She should have received some kind of punishment. Also, is anyone going to make a thread to thank the prosecutors? I think they did a great job and the only one I blame that Casey got away with murder is the cop who was fired for being too lazy to find Caylee in August.

If you don't think Casey did it, what on earth do YOU think happened to this child. I'm so very angry.

I suspect they believe an accident happened and she was afraid to tell her parents. The problem is, that means they didn't take all of the evidence into consideration, like her partying and complete lack of grieving, like the DUCT TAPE on her face. Shame on them! I'm serious, they did NOT do their job. Duct tape on a baby's face is NEVER an accident. Shame on them!

I would like to ask the jurors who their parents are, who raised them right -- to have the courage to ignore media lynching and do their sworn duty. Their opinions do not matter. They did their sworn job. Bless them and keep them safe. They should all go home and fly the American flag, proudly.

Did you give a flying *advertiser censored** about this case beyond your own chance at fame and fortune?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back