Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeleine74

Knower of Things
Reaction score
Here's where I see things headed:

- Casey will be welcomed back home with open arms by her mother.

- George may be kicked to the curb as Cindy sides with her daughter.

- Tons of offers will pour in for Casey Anthony--book deals, interview deals. Sadly, she will get wealthy since she is famous/infamous and she will bring the ratings to any show she does.

- Baez will write a book and get millions

I really don't see Casey making a lot of money. What audience is there out there for a book or movie she is involved with? Any business which associates itself with her will be committing financial suicide.

I agree that Casey will make substantial money initially. I don't think she'll stick around w her mom, as she won't have any use for her any longer. Maybe she will move to Ireland and adopt. She would be wise to relocate, imo.

Civil trial in August- Morgan & Morgan should prove the truth!!!

Hopefully perjury charges for Cindy. Hopefully disbarment for Jose Baez.

I do not agree that KC will become rich. I believe she will become a pariah in society.

Let's hope the real Zenaida G's civil case is successful this fall.

ICA will have to lay low for at least a while--she'll be a hunted woman, if only by the media. I'm not so much wondering what's next for ICA but more about what's next as far as an investigation as to what really happened to little Caylee. Will the State continue to investigate? Or not?

I predict George and Cindy are going to have a few sleepless nights wondering who the household weapons and the neck breaking methods were really for, and if Lee felt left out of the family before, now he's going to be pretty sick of it all and glad if they leave him alone now the golden girl is home again.

If Casey sells her story, what will it be?
1. Yup, my daughter drowned in our family swimming pool
2. Someone did in fact take her.....?
3. Make up another story?

this has me stumped!

If Casey sells her story, what will it be?
1. Yup, my daughter drowned in our family swimming pool
2. Someone did in fact take her.....?
3. Make up another story?

this has me stumped!

They'll have to put it in the "magical/fantasy" section.

I think GA and CA will divorce, I think this case will tear their family apart.

I DON'T think that Casey will be sharing a place with Amy H.

If GA moves out, Casey might move in with CA for a while, until she gets her equilibrium. Then I see her moving out of Orlando. I don't think she has many roots there.

She will become pen pals with Joron van der Sloot, quickly determining that they're soul mates and have Baez in his most persuasive Spanish, convince the Peruvian authorities to allow televised pay-per-view jail house nuptials and subsequent monthly conjugal weekends.

No one else will be arrested for Caylee's death. Her killer will walk free because the jury acquitted her.

/the end

I am convinced she is untouchable and invincible now. The devil usually is.

Karma. Possibly vigilante justice (that's the first thing my friend said when I told him). Possibly more criminal acts.

She'll get what's coming to her. I have no doubts about it.

I do not agree that KC will become rich. I believe she will become a pariah in society.

OJ didn't fare well after his trial either did he? I can only hope she suffers some kind of consequences. Baez said now Casey can grieve? Wouldn't that first 30 days have been a great time for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie