ALCALA Book - Members invited to help!!!

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I am in the process of writing a book about Rodney Alcala. If there is anyone here on Websleuths who has special information about this case or know some insider details such as family member contact information or victims family info, I would definitely appreciate it. I already have spoken with Robin Samsoe's family as well as Jill Barcomb's brother. Because these crimes were committed so many decades ago, there is very little information about Alcala's early childhood, etc. I would appreciate any information that any of you can give me.

I am in the process of writing a book about Rodney Alcala. If there is anyone here on Websleuths who has special information about this case or know some insider details such as family member contact information or victims family info, I would definitely appreciate it. I already have spoken with Robin Samsoe's family as well as Jill Barcomb's brother. Because these crimes were committed so many decades ago, there is very little information about Alcala's early childhood, etc. I would appreciate any information that any of you can give me.

good luck on your mission. hope to see current interest in this too. i would like to know what specifically gave the dating game woman the creeps about him, not stated in anything i've seen or read.

Just talked to Tricia and we're going to mention this on the radio show! How exciting! :woohoo:

Bless your heart! And bless Tricia and Websleuths! I can't explain it, but I just feel that this is something that I have to do. There is no way that anyone is looking for these people except perhaps for an LE agency to follow up on a very occasional lead. I can't even imagine what it would be like for me to have one of my daughters walk out the door one day and then just disappear into thin air. And then, living every day waiting for them to come home - only to have months, years, decades go by with nothing. My goal with this book is to bring one family some peace. If there are more, that would just be the icing on the cake. I'm not doing it to be some famous writer or best-seller. I'm just a simple person who cares and has great empathy for the missing.

In a nutshell, Websleuths putting this information on their radio show or helping in any small way means more to me than I can even begin to describe. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

good luck on your mission. hope to see current interest in this too. i would like to know what specifically gave the dating game woman the creeps about him, not stated in anything i've seen or read.

Thank you so much runsdeep! I will be interviewing the gal on The Dating Game and I will be sure to ask that question. Some people are really perceptive and perhaps he gave out that vibe. I know when I listened to this video I was also creeped out. But, then again, I knew he was who he is.

I'm sure that you will hear a lot about this as time goes on since I am not going to stop...:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back