Justice for Caylee

JDB

Tybee you will never be forgotten
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Think about it People she did get justice . She is no longer on this earth. She is away from a Mother you did not want her in the first place. And is where she is free for the rest of her live. My one hope is CASEY Will never ever think about getting pregant agin.

I am in shock. You certainly have a healthier way of looking at it than I do. Casey Anthony will get pregnant again I would almost bet you. She may never physically kill again but there are so many other ways to kill a child-neglect, emotional abuse, soul murder.

I am in shock. You certainly have a healthier way of looking at it than I do. Casey Anthony will get pregnant again I would almost bet you. She may never physically kill again but there are so many other ways to kill a child-neglect, emotional abuse, soul murder.

I look at the what must be thousands of photos that this mother took of her child. This entire case made no sense. Jeff Ashton was brillant but argued that CMA was SO SMART. If Casey Anthony wanted her daughter gone all she had to do was take her for a swim, let her drown and then call 911. They had a computer expert on the jury and that is wonderful because 87 searches in 22 minutes makes no sense and the prosecution why did they have to slant the evidence? If the evidence is so strong circumstancial or not then why read only parts of witness statements to the point that the witness says but you are not lettting me read the entire thing and that changes the entire point?
Why did Ashton object every five seconds not letting the defense experts for the defense get in any cohesive testimony over and over?
How do we know the tatoo Bella Vida does not represent that even though Caylee had a short live, her life was beautiful?
Casey Anthony always lied her behavior did not change and can't be held as representitive of guilt.
Why did she lie? Obviously, she lied long before her daughter went "missing"
Why all this talk over how she did not report her daughter missing when in fact if she did drown, she was never misssing.
Casey Anthony had the worst lawyer I have ever seen and yet she was found not guilty. Will the world ever think of her as not guilty? Is that justice at all? I submit that Casey fell asleep or made some major neglectful mistake and because of it Caylee got into the pool and by the time she found her it was way to late. Why did she not call 911? I agree with one thing her lawyer said and that is what is unusual about this case is not what happened it is who it happened to.

Motive??? She wanted to party? Well Jeff Ashton said she was so very smart,
She must have known that would be a very short party period. We have a skull that Kronk saw in Aug. Then in Dec the skull has made its way into a bag that he had to kick to have this skull roll out? Ashton said the skull sat in the same place for six months because of the leaf litter, sediment and such and Kronk said he took his meter reader stick and put it in the eye socket and lifted the skull shoulder length. Under oath on the stand.

I think the tape either was on the bad and then became attached to the hair OR as the various experts testify decomp and insect activity start at the nose and mouth. Maybe it was the smell or maybe insects on the nose or mouth caused Casey to tape her mouth and nose.

If Casey Anthony is half a brilliant as Jeff Ashton would have you believe, then there is no way this was murder. Why keep her in the trunk all that time? Any cop will tell you that people who commit murder do not like to tote around the victims in the car in case they should be in an accident or pulled over. Casey could have driven anywhere to any of the many areas in Florida where Caylee would never have been found.

This was a Witch Hunt. Thank God that our justice system works and people are not convicted of murder because they are in a hot body contest.

The proof was not there. In the area's of motive (and if you listened Caylee was not starting to be verbal she already was talking), The motive was insane. People do not make an accident look like murder???? People do not murder and commit all kinds of crimes in order to have their freedom.

Caylee clearly tried to get her grandpa to take her to swim every morning before he even got out of bed. We heard testimony that Casey had to stop Caylee from going into the pool at others homes. That is reasonable doubt.
There are also a number of other accidents that could have taken place.

I still want to know why Jeff Ashton was allowed to laugh at council for the defense doing almost the entire trial? Starting with opening statements.
Was he in view of the jury this entire time? Because he showed me no solid proof that Casey took the life of Caylee. I think they did show that she did not act "normal" since the death of her daughter. That she probably did have her daughter in her car. But to me that just made me have more questions.
Baez also said Casey was so smart. Why is this smart girl got her dead daughter in the trunk for days. If indeed this was 1st degree murder planned since the internet searches. Could it be that she did not WANT to part with her daughter? Jeff Ashton laughing really bothered me. Smirking and laughing as if it was so absurd that Caylee drowned. Especially since the first thing I thought when I heard this story was that Caylee drowned and Casey pretended she did not, to herself.

Seems to me that Casey Anthony no matter what all her other faults are loved her daughter. Why waste the time taking thousands of photos and it is also the way the photos are taken. The person who took them loved their child.

This was a witch hunt.

She loved her until she learned how to talk....she was about to tell everyone her MOMMY WAS A BIG FAT LIAR.....I agree that sweet little girl was never truly loved on this earth.....she is sitting in Jesus' lap today without a care in the world.

One can be sure that Caylee would not want her tragic short life to happen to others. The media exposure has made it happen to a point. Yes, evil with children goes on every day, sadly. But how many future Caylee's have been prevented by this outrage here? That future justice alone would be pleasing to Caylee. Cindy started the down fall of Caylee, by bullying Casey into not going for the adoption route. Casey did the horrid deed. They now have a life of self made hell. Well earned self made hell. That would satisfy Caylee. George the spineless nobody did not help Caylee. He also is a now a pariah of society for ever. Yes, justice has been done. Thanks the the masses good good people in our society!

I look at the what must be thousands of photos that this mother took of her child. This entire case made no sense. Jeff Ashton was brillant but argued that CMA was SO SMART. If Casey Anthony wanted her daughter gone all she had to do was take her for a swim, let her drown and then call 911. They had a computer expert on the jury and that is wonderful because 87 searches in 22 minutes makes no sense and the prosecution why did they have to slant the evidence? If the evidence is so strong circumstancial or not then why read only parts of witness statements to the point that the witness says but you are not lettting me read the entire thing and that changes the entire point?
Why did Ashton object every five seconds not letting the defense experts for the defense get in any cohesive testimony over and over?
How do we know the tatoo Bella Vida does not represent that even though Caylee had a short live, her life was beautiful?
Casey Anthony always lied her behavior did not change and can't be held as representitive of guilt.
Why all this talk over how she did not report her daughter missing when in fact if she did drown, she was never misssing.
Casey Anthony had the worst lawyer I have ever seen and yet she was found not guilty. Will the world ever think of her as not guilty? Is that justice at all? I submit that Casey fell asleep or made some major neglectful mistake and because of it Caylee got into the pool and by the time she found her it was way to late. Why did she not call 911? I agree with one thing her lawyer said and that is what is unusual about this case is not what happened it is who it happened to.

She must have known that would be a very short party period. We have a skull that Kronk saw in Aug. Then in Dec the skull has made its way into a bag that he had to kick to have this skull roll out? Ashton said the skull sat in the same place for six months because of the leaf litter, sediment and such and Kronk said he took his meter reader stick and put it in the eye socket and lifted the skull shoulder length. Under oath on the stand.

I think the tape either was on the bad and then became attached to the hair OR as the various experts testify decomp and insect activity start at the nose and mouth. Maybe it was the smell or maybe insects on the nose or mouth caused Casey to tape her mouth and nose.

If Casey Anthony is half a brilliant as Jeff Ashton would have you believe, then there is no way this was murder. Why keep her in the trunk all that time? Any cop will tell you that people who commit murder do not like to tote around the victims in the car in case they should be in an accident or pulled over. Casey could have driven anywhere to any of the many areas in Florida where Caylee would never have been found.

This was a Witch Hunt. Thank God that our justice system works and people are not convicted of murder because they are in a hot body contest.

The proof was not there. In the area's of motive (and if you listened Caylee was not starting to be verbal she already was talking), The motive was insane. People do not make an accident look like murder???? People do not murder and commit all kinds of crimes in order to have their freedom.

Caylee clearly tried to get her grandpa to take her to swim every morning before he even got out of bed. We heard testimony that Casey had to stop Caylee from going into the pool at others homes. That is reasonable doubt.

I still want to know why Jeff Ashton was allowed to laugh at council for the defense doing almost the entire trial? Starting with opening statements.
Was he in view of the jury this entire time? Because he showed me no solid proof that Casey took the life of Caylee. I think they did show that she did not act "normal" since the death of her daughter. That she probably did have her daughter in her car. But to me that just made me have more questions.
Baez also said Casey was so smart. Why is this smart girl got her dead daughter in the trunk for days. If indeed this was 1st degree murder planned since the internet searches. Could it be that she did not WANT to part with her daughter? Jeff Ashton laughing really bothered me. Smirking and laughing as if it was so absurd that Caylee drowned. Especially since the first thing I thought when I heard this story was that Caylee drowned and Casey pretended she did not, to herself.

Seems to me that Casey Anthony no matter what all her other faults are loved her daughter. Why waste the time taking thousands of photos and it is also the way the photos are taken. The person who took them loved their child. This was a witch hunt.

She loved herself more than she loved her daughter. BBM - Most of the pictures taken were not taken by Casey. The videos IMO that there is no interaction, (no talking with Caylee) were done by Casey. Huge disconnect (red flag). She never wanted her. Drowning or not, she didn't care enough to tell anyone. How many nights did she sleep in that house after she had been bailed out KNOWING her child was in that swamp at the end of the street decomposing. That's not the mind of a real "mother". IMO, there has been no justice for what happened to Caylee...to date.

So because Casey is a practiced, confirmed liar we should excuse the Big Lie? Check. :banghead:

I don't think there ever can, or will, be justice for Caylee. She was murdered. There is nothing that can compensate for that.

I would like to see justice for Casey. She's still here and she should pay for her crimes. I am starting to come around to the idea that the acquittal, though completely wrong, may end up serving the right result. Jail would be too easy for Casey Anthony. She gets protection, free shelter, free meals, and endless free time to spin her web of lies and drag in as many gullible people as she can. She has an endless commissary account fed by misguided well-wishers.

Out in the world, she will eventually have to fend for herself. She'll eventually have to step into Target, or Walmart, or Winn-Dixie, and face what the public thinks of her. She'll have to find a place to live, and a way to pay for it. She'll have the jeering crowds outside her own door, without Mommy and Daddy to take the heat for her. Let her struggle. Let her be impoverished, friendless, and miserable. That is the only justice we'll see in this sad story.

Seems to me that Casey Anthony no matter what all her other faults are loved her daughter. Why waste the time taking thousands of photos and it is also the way the photos are taken. The person who took them loved their child.

This was a witch hunt.

We are certainly all entitled to our own opinions but one thing this was not was a witch hunt.
Casey Anthony murdered her daughter and threw her away like a dead pet.

Think about it People she did get justice . She is no longer on this earth. She is away from a Mother you did not want her in the first place. And is where she is free for the rest of her live. My one hope is CASEY Will never ever think about getting pregant agin.

Caylee is an "angel in heaven" ...

Justice WILL come one day -- in a round about way -- but maybe NOT the way we expected it to -- in a "court of law" !

And there will be Justice here for Caylee -- again, in a round about way -- when her "mother" lands back in the "slammer" ... or God forbid -- murders again.

She got off with "murder" once, and therefore, CFCA's "narcissistic" attitude makes her "believe" that she is "invincable" ... NOT ! CFCA will end up back in jail ... for something ...

MOO MOO MOO

She loved herself more than she loved her daughter. BBM - Most of the pictures taken were not taken by Casey. The videos IMO that there is no interaction, (no talking with Caylee) were done by Casey. Huge disconnect (red flag). She never wanted her. Drowning or not, she didn't care enough to tell anyone. How many nights did she sleep in that house after she had been bailed out KNOWING her child was in that swamp at the end of the street decomposing. That's not the mind of a real "mother". IMO, there has been no justice for what happened to Caylee...to date.

bravo "baznme" that is nailed right on the head..there will be justice for caylee, we just sadly wont see it in our life time( the pearly gates) ...i pray her womb is striken barren, the letters, where she says she wants another child/is just sickening...she gets millions for interviews, gets to live outside the correctionial institution, that is the least/ justice i can ask/pray for, is she never gets pregnant ( or god forbid an agency stupid enough to let her adopt)...the baby, yes is good for attention for HER, but when the cute-sey wears off, or baby is old enought to tattle, watch out....

respectively snipped

How about Scott Peterson. He could have just gotten a divorce but he wanted his freedom

Joel Rifkin, serial killer in NY, was arrested after being stopped for traffic violation and a dead body was found in his trunk.

I feel there was no justice for Caylee in the court of law. I was disheartened as the verdict was read. I feel pleased somewhat that Casey is restricted in her movement, life is different from the past, she can't go shopping, out in public or to bars for fear of the public. For her, the worst punishment is not having the attention she craves and staying in seclusion is no better than lock up to her. It is only a matter of time before her own behavior is her doom. There will be nobody to hide behind or blame. She will bring "Justice" to herself and I hope I am around to witness it. There is never ANY justice for a murdered child and certainly it was absent in courtroom 23 in all of it's masterful design but don't be surpirsed if justice comes on an ordinary day on an ordinary street or home where evil chooses to make her own bed to lay in.

Casey, like most spociopath, was a consumate actress. She knew how to play and look like a good mother er - especially for photos and videos...

No one really knows what she was like behind closed doors, when the camera wasn't snapping, the video not running when there was no audience...

My guess/opinion:

Casey decided that being a single mom would be cool and would annoy the heck out of her family as well... she got pregnant on purpose. Caylee was a whim, no different than changing your haristyle, buying something new to to wear...you may love your new hair or outfit at first, but then you grow tired of it, You buy something new, get another dye job. Casey grew tired of Caylee. It stopped being fun and cute. She wanted to play another part now... pretty young wife? Event planner? who knows...

Peeps. Casey was acquitted. If you believe she murdered her daughter please don't state that she did state in your opinion she did please. Thanks.

I can't believe that ANYONE can believe there was a witch hunt. Common sense is common sense....if your child drowns you call 911. You don't take people to Disney Land and walk down a hallway and then stop and say, "Oh ok I don't have a job." She got away with murder it will make her a bigger monster then she already was I just pray Mother Nature intervenes and their is not another pregnancy. This whole bunch needs to get some therapy and quit making excuses, lying etc. but then here we all sit a week after she was sprung from the slammer still talking about her...I'm sure she has a laptop back and is surfing the net and feeling like a star.....it's all quite sickening.....just my opinion of course.....

This was a witch hunt
[snipped]
What makes a witch hunt a "witch hunt" is that it is based on lies.....how ironic.

This was a witch hunt.
snipped

I believe JA was talking about CFCA's cleverness and deviousness, not her cognitive abilities.

If CFCA took millions of photos of Caylee, it would still not negate the fact that she threw her baby's body in a swamp, bagged up in garbage bags, and left her there to rot while she just went on with her life. A person who loved her child would not do that. I lost a child so I have first-hand knowledge.

The fact that she left her baby in the trunk for days shows her lack of caring. Caylee was out-of-sight, out-of-mind until her poor little body smelled so bad, CFCA could no longer ignore her.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but the OP named this thread Justice for Caylee, not justice for her lying, convicted felon mother.

Cindy started the down fall of Caylee, by bullying Casey into not going for the adoption route.

I don't believe this. If Casey didn't want a baby, she'd have stolen the money and she would have gotten an abortion....IMO There's no proof Cindy bullied Casey into having her baby. In fact, according to CA and GA, Casey was past the point of legal abortion when she told them she was pregnant - by then bullying would be pointless.

They now have a life of self made hell. Well earned self made hell. That would satisfy Caylee. George the spineless nobody did not help Caylee. He also is a now a pariah of society for ever.

How did they make their own hell? How did George not help Caylee?

IMO, Casey and Casey alone forced her parents into hell on earth. If George is a "pariah of society", it is because, once again, Casey lied. If what JB said in opening statements were true, charges should be filed against GA - so far I've seen nothing of the sort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back