1047 users online (212 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

On Thursday do you think she will walk free with time served or will JP give her the extra year so that she will have to go to a real prison. I am hoping at least she has to go to a real prison for a short period of time.

I hate to say it-- but I think she is walking out.
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

probably time served .. then next year she will be back for the murder of ga and or ca .. MOO dont ban me

No. Because, at the least, she'd have to go back to jail and get processed out.

I'm 50-50 on whether or not I think she'll end up satisfying the sentence (and the check cashing sentence) with time served.

They just said on HLN that the sentence will probably be concurrent, 1 year on each of the four lying charges, time served (3 years), and that she will be freed on Thursday.

I am so sick.

Yes, she will be processed out of the county jail with time served Thursday after sentencing.
    JMO
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

CM just told HLN they will ask for time served. And that he wont say where she will go or if she will see GA and CA but that anything can happen.

this is bad for all cases coming down the road.....

Most likely time served will cover the sentence she receives. I think she can only get up to a year on each of the lying to LE charges and that will probably be concurrent so she has served that time already. And I believe she has served the time on the check charges also.

I would like to think Casey has learned something from this experience but sad to say I do not think she has. She is a sociopath, and there is no treatment for that. She will reoffend...and lie...and get away with all of it.

I am thinking of lowering my flag to half mast now.

I am sick too. I could understand them voting not guilty on MUrder One. And maybe even, I could see an explanation on their part for MURDER two.

BUT NOT GUILTY EVEN FOR MANSLAUGHTER? HOW could they come to that conclusion?

WHO do they think threw her in that swamp?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I think on Thursday Casey will be sentenced to "time served" for lying to the police an put on probation. Then she will go through processing at the jail and be released on Thursday night.

I voted in the poll on another thread that Casey will go back to the Anthony home. I think Cindy will insist, but George won't want her living with them.

I don't know if Casey really wants to live with her parents or not??? There's been so many lies from Casey, George, Cindy, and Lee.........who knows how any of them really feel?
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by truckengirl View Post
    On Thursday do you think she will walk free with time served or will JP give her the extra year so that she will have to go to a real prison. I am hoping at least she has to go to a real prison for a short period of time.
    If that is the case and if I am recalling correctly from a lot of the players in the Haleigh Cummings saga being in and out of Putnam Co. jail in Florida if the sentence is under a year they serve the time in the county jail and not the FL DOC.
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Well BS just said on WFTV that if she has to serve more time it will be in the county jail because lying to police officers is a Misdemeanor and a Misdemanor does not qualify for going to prison, maybe at least she will have to stay for a few more months before starting her worldwide interview tour.

Casey was a convicted felon prior to today. The judge can consider that in sentencing and maybe he will, but truth of the matter is she can't get more than one year on each of the four lying convictions. I really believe she will be a free bird before the end of this week.

People wonder why the crime rate is so high in the US. Well...wonder no more. This case is just one of many where justice is not served and a dangerous felon is released into society.

yes she will

jmo

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast