I'm very concerned about George Anthony

greycoupon

Reaction score
Anyone else? I have been since he testified. Reports said he looked possibly angry at the verdict while Cindy was happy.

I hope he doesn't believe that the jury believed the off the wall defense theory. His state of mind has been so fragile. I hope he has support from outside the family and the media stays away from him.

Very worried. I have been praying for him since the verdict. Cindy looked thrilled.

I completely agree. I'm concerned too. I'm a George fan. I believe him. And if I lived with that family, I'd be extremely fragile right now. Very concerned for George, the only family member who questioned Casey's lies.

Thats one man that is going to get the boot By CA and KC.

Worried for George, he must feel that he was found guilty without even being on trial.

i am concerned too and he didnt look happy at her verdict .. i think he was shocked and they didnt even look at her they just walked out and left ..

George. Please meditate and pray and try to find some balance and peace. Sending hugs and strength.

I don't know maybe a little worried about his mental health but lets face it here folks, these people are the reason why KC anthony was found not guilty. The anthonys lied and lied and then lied some more. They covered up evidence they did everthing they could to get just what we got today, I hope they are happy because they are the reason why KC will never pay for what she did. This family deserves each other.

Yeah, he might be the one this verdict is hardest on. It might seem like he's been convicted of molesting his daughter and covering up the death of his granddaughter, without a trial. I really hope he has the support of family and friends, but it seems like that's not the case. Unless Casey speaks out and says it's not true, this will probably always hang over him. And we all know that will never happen. Totally unfair.

He's releasing a statement on HLN after break. Just George, not Cindy

Although I do not support the way in which GA conducted himself during the last 3 years, and I have trouble with all the Anthony's, especially ICA and CA.

I do pray that he will get through this, no man should have to go through what he has gone through. Out of anyone, he has to feel completely devastated. If the jury says that ICA is not guilty - who do they think is?? Someone killed sweet Caylee, someone dumped her in a swamp!

How he will be able to survive in the same house with CA and ICA is beyond me.

Gotta wonder if all the A's didn't agree to play a role in the defense? Thinking maybe we all been scammed by the A's and they got the desired result?

Vinnie Politan just announced on HLN that George has released a statement, and he is going to read it on the air right after this commercial break.

George's statement doesn't convince me of anything other than what I just posted above....we been scammed by the A's. JMO

The statement said it was a fair decision based on evidence, does not say he agrees, also mentions memorials (teddy bears, etc.) for Caylee should be donated to religious centers, etc.

Expect the A's to be wisked off to NY and the Ritz. Look for the limo.

Very worried. I have been praying for him since the verdict. Cindy looked thrilled.

I tried to get a look at Cindy as or after the verdict was read. I couldn't see her, though, because of the camera angle. Were you able to see her face on tv during, or after the verdict? Please share, thanks.

I just can't bring myself to watch any of this but want to thank everyone for posting the goings on.
I imagine George is thinking the whole world thinks he's guilty. I know that's how I would feel.
They have to take that lying theiving murderer back under their roof.
I expect Cindy to welcome her with open arms but I think George will high tail it out of there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back