George Anthony post-verdict Statement

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
HLN is getting ready to ready GA's statement. NOW!

ETA: The Anthony's Statement:

These are the words of George and Cindy Anthony, as delivered by their attorney, Mark Lippman:

"While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives. Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented; the testimony presened; the scientific information presented; the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them. The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on today's verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.

The family also wants the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor Caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in Caylee's name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where toys would be appreciated."

Attorney Mark Lippman said he will issue further statements as needed.

OMG!!! Casey is going home and they will all eat chili together!!! Fair decision?!!! GMAB!!

Please someone transcribe, I can't watch it live!!! Thanks

I didn't see it but HLN said he stated that it was a "fair decision." Apparently he didn't elaborate.

I didn't see it but HLN said he stated that it was a "fair decision." Apparently he didn't elaborate.

Seriously? This from a man who said, on the stand: "Casey is the last person I saw with Caylee. One plus One equals two, no matter how you spin it".

Stunned. The delusions of the Anthony family will continue, it seems.

I don't have cable. Will someone please give a synopsis of what is said? TIA!!

I heard them say the attorney said, while they may never know what happened to Caylee, they will work on getting their life back together and they have closure and think it was a fair decision.

What a joke!

I heard them say the attorney said, while they may never know what happened to Caylee, they will work on getting their life back together and they have closure and think it was a fair decision.

What a joke!

Well, best of luck to them all. I have lost faith in a lot of things today, but I have not lost faith in the Universe. She will reap what she sowed, there isn't a doubt in my mind.

I added the statement to my opening post. I think it is pretty much verbatim, as read by Vinnie Politan on HLN.

The announcement is that they are going to hire a PI - who's job it will be to find the real killer.

/\/\ Sarcasm folks...

snipped

ORLANDO --
Mark Lippman, the attorney for the Anthony family, released the following statment in light of the verdict Tuesday in the Casey Anthony trial:

While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives.

Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the Jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented and the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them.

The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on this verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.

hln is getting ready to ready ga's statement. Now!

Eta: the anthony's statement:

these are the words of george and cindy anthony, as delivered by their attorney, mark lippman:

"while the family may never know what has happened to caylee marie anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives. Despite the baseless defense chosen by casey anthony, the family believes that the jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented; the testimony presened; the scientific information presented; the rules that were given to them by the honorable judge perry to guide them. The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on today's verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.

The family also wants the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in caylee's name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where toys would be appreciated."

attorney mark lippman said he will issue further statements as needed.

blah blah freaking blah.

Wow George! How can you say that was fair? What about the love of your life? What about Caylee?????????????

They didn't show/read it on HLN. Just said GA thinks it was a "fair verdict based on the evidence presented." They did say he did not comment as to whether or not he agreed with it.

I wish TH's would just quit talking about how attractive she is and what a celebrity she is. That's the excuse JVM is giving now.

i hope they keep watch on their back. casey may have other plans for them.

Let's see, "While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives."

Excuse me, didn't their daughter just tell them recently that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. WTF?!?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back