1194 users online (243 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

WFTV just reported that the Anthony's left the courtroom quickly, and are headed somewhere secret, due to death threats made against them and their atty ML. (some online)

They showed footage of the Anthony's car with at least 2 patrol cars alongside.

OCSO is apparently taking the threats seriously and are investigating them now.

What on earth is wrong with people?
    Nobody has the right to take a life and nobody should have to live in fear no matter how much you don't like them.

com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    I see Casey is still making her parents lives a living hell.

I could see death threats against ICA but not GA and CA. I thought CA wouldn't make any comments until she could get paid big bucks for them.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I had a feeling this would happen. I started a thread that seems to have disappeared about vigilante justice. I really think Casey needs to watch her back when she gets out. If GA & CA are receiving death threats, that's small potatoes compared to what ICA will face, imo.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I just want all of you to take notice and spread the word...DO NOT BUY OR SPEND ONE DIME ON ANY BOOK THOSE <modsnip> JURORS WRITE OR ANY MAGAZINE THEY MAY GIVE AN INTERVIEW TO.....hopefully, if all the publishers and magazines are boycotted they will just drop it and KC and the jurors and Baez will not profit from this. But it will only happen if nobody purchases any of their publications.

Don't watch the shows either. They track viewer watching.....this is so insane. For instance if 20/20 or those other big new shows advertise this Friday at 10, blah, blah, blah, just don't turn it on. I know it could be hard, but for me I have no interest in hearing what KC's 12 new BFF have to say regarding their decision of why they came to their decision, so it won't be hard for me!!!
    Last edited by calirose; 07-05-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Addition to post

People need to just let them go into obscurity and leave them alone.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

I wouldn't threaten their life. They need to be afraid of that murdering daughter they have. You know, the one planning to move into their house and said they were giving it to her. She's the one they need to be afraid of. And I'm sorry - when she does do something - especially to Cindy - I'll have that same smile that Cindy had today as the verdict was read. ICA is no 10. Game on <modsnip>. You haven't won yet.
    Last edited by Salem; 07-05-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: No name calling
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

If I were George or Cindy I would be more afraid of their daughter than of anyone upset about this verdict.

Well, they must have been getting them before the verdict, 'cause they slid out of there very quickly. Perhaps it's about her perjury?

Quote Originally Posted by calirose View Post
    I just want all of you to take notice and spread the word...DO NOT BUY OR SPEND ONE DIME ON ANY BOOK THOSE <modsnip> JURORS WRITE OR ANY MAGAZINE THEY MAY GIVE AN INTERVIEW TO.....hopefully, if all the publishers and magazines are boycotted they will just drop it and KC and the jurors and Baez will not profit from this. But it will only happen if nobody purchases any of their publications.
    WONDERFUL suggestion. There isn't much we can do about the paid interviews on TV - but I agree - no purchases of books, magazines, movie tickets etc.
    Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 07-05-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: name calling - quoted post

They brought these threats(if they really even exist) on themselves with their lies and devious plots to cause doubt in a successful attempt to free their murdering daughter.
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

I think ICA wanting the anthony's home makes her a bigger threat to her parents' lives than strangers could ever be. If GA and CA know what's good for them they just hand the deed to the house over to ICA. At least that way they won't get their "neck broken" in their sleeps.

My question is , WHEN WILL THE STATE of FLORIDA be able to STOP spending $$$$$$$$$s on this family???!!!

Good. That's what happens when you defend a murderer and commit perjury on the stand. Hope they enjoy Casey's arrival home, and watch their backs... if I were them I would be more worried about Casey's vengeance against them.

Does Casey have phone service or internet in jail?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast