Jeff Ashton -Retired? Not if he has anything to say about it! ;) ***Updated***

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Confirmed: Ashton is retiring at the end of the week. #CaseyAnthonyverdict #notguiltyby oscaseyanthony via twitter 2:42 PM

Does anyone here know if this planned? Or, is it a result of (losing) this case?

I think JA is one of the best prosecutors EVER, regardless of the outcome of this travesty of justice! I wish him the best in life and his future!

Confirmed: Ashton is retiring at the end of the week. #CaseyAnthonyverdict #notguiltyby oscaseyanthony via twitter 2:42 PM

Does anyone here know if this planned? Or, is it a result of (losing) this case?

I think JA is one of the best prosecutors EVER, regardless of the outcome of this travesty of justice! I wish him the best in life and his future!

Wow, how sad. Even today, dead bodies still piling up around her. :(

I hope he will talk about how he really feels about all of this after he retires.

wtf is happening?????????????????????????

Don't blame him. This case must have really taken its toll. I wish Ashton all the best!

Couple more tweets from the WESH live site:

#caseyanthony WESH's @bobkealing reporting that prosecutor Jeff Ashton has announced he's retiring now!by amandaoberwesh via twitter 2:51 PM

BREAKING: Prosecutor Jeff Ashton is retiring.by caseyupdates via twitter 2:51 PM

I hope he will talk about how he really feels about all of this after he retires.

I know as a mother how I am feeling inside tonight. I have lost faith in justice.. No matter how many years he has worked to defend justice and victims, once your faith is gone, it's just gone.

I'll keep him in my prayers.

If this is true I am REALLY GOING TO CRY NOW!!!!! I didn't think I could be any sadder today.

I don't blame him. If I were him my faith in the justice system would be devastated after this case.
I hope he enjoys a wonderful retirement from "Government office"

Maybe just words of the truly stressed....Maybe he has lots to say that he can't while employed by the State ?

I hope he was always planning it and its not based on what has happened today. If its because of today, sounds like he's lost his faith in the system. Not that I can blame him for that mind you. But still, if he has lost faith, that's sad for someone who is clearly so committed to justice.

Whaaaaaaaat? He did a good job on this case. I hope it's not because he lost.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back