Will the media now make Casey a very wealthy woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dogs

Reaction score
The media has already had great revenue increase due to the enormous public interest in this case. Anything now which features Casey herself could be worth a fortune to media and they will pay a lot of money to make it happen.

Casey may have the opportunity to make millions on interviews, statements, books, movie rights, etc. This kind of thing can't pay off for extended periods because public interest will wane over time, but she could get wealthy in the near future.

God, I hope not.

I will buy Jeff Ashton's book but NOTHING written by ICA, Cindy or George.

NOTHING

Yes they will, but KC is a sociopath and she has not finished destroying people she comes in contact with and who GET IN HER WAY. She will in all likelihood kill again. Unbelievable.

Yes they will. I guess all you have to do in America is murder your child, make up a nanny, blame your father for molesting you to become a millionaire.

Oh yeah, she will be jetsetting all over the world and marry some big name who will protect her from the media.

I wish someone would pay her a ton of money to tell the truth. I want her to admit it so that the jurors can realize what they did.

No, Zenaida will. See, they don't get to move the venue in that case...

Yes they will.

But Casey is always gonna be a sociopath. She will violate the law again at some point. I can only hope she will get nailed for it the next time and that whatever she does it doesn't harm anyone else.

I think she will make money off interviews and maybe a book deal. I mentioned this in other threads, but the publishing industries and movie/TV industry might see KC and this case as too much of a risk to invest in. Our economy is still struggling and I don't think studio or network execs will take a risk on this kind of case especially when most of the public opinion will remain that KC killed Caylee.

Yes, book deals, movie deals, interviews. KC will be living the life she wanted. No work for her, partying all the time and lying as she goes through man after man. I pray she never has any more children.
I will keep in mind that Karma came back to OJ and his attorneys. Wishful thinking maybe, maybe not.

Yes they will. I guess all you have to do in America is murder your child, make up a nanny, blame your father for molesting you to become a millionaire.
oh god how sad .. it is that your right :(

I will not contribute ANYTHING to KC, her defense team, her parents, her "friends" -- I will not spend ONE DIME on anything to do with the Injustice for Caylee.

I pray Karma gets KC . . . I pray that NO ONE buys into her "magical thinking".

The media has already had great revenue increase due to the enormous public interest in this case. Anything now which features Casey herself could be worth a fortune to media and they will pay a lot of money to make it happen.

Casey may have the opportunity to make millions on interviews, statements, books, movie rights, etc. This kind of thing can't pay off for extended periods because public interest will wane over time, but she could get wealthy in the near future.

Baez will be right by her side cha ching cah ching....:banghead:

Yes, book deals, movie deals, interviews. KC be living the life she wanted. No work for her, partying all the time and lying as she goes through man after man. I pray she never has any more children.
I will keep in mind that Karma came back to OJ and his attorneys. Wishful thinking maybe, maybe not.

There's always HIV, herpes, and cancer.....karma bite her.

Yes they will, but KC is a sociopath and she has not finished destroying people she comes in contact with and who GET IN HER WAY. She will in all likelihood kill again. Unbelievable.

She will ruin more lives that is for sure.

I hope she make a ton of money and the real Zeniada (sp) sues the pants off her. JMO

I really don't care anymore what the media does or what Casey does. If the next person Casey kills is an adult she might have to pay but even if she doesn't she will get her just deserts sooner or later. Karma will get Casey; I take comfort in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361