You can do something. Turn it off.

sappysoul

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I know this is a difficult day. As we find out more it appears that the defense was successful in accusing GA and at least one juror bought that. No evidence of his involvement at all. The other evidence was then ignored.

I feel angry, sad and afraid of what this means in regard to the future of trials. We have no control over what happened today but we are the ones in control of anyone making money over this. Turn off any interview, don't buy any book and let it be known ICA or anyone else who is responsible for this injustice will not have a voice or make a cent. Turn it off!! We can make a difference from this point on.

Turn it off, like a lightbulb! (book of Mormon, broadway play)

I agree. I have been reading here, but no TV and no media. I would definitely never watch or read anything that supports KC financially or otherwise.

I haven't watched TV although I have listened to the radio along with reading here. I won't watch anything "they" are a part of nor buy anything of theirs either.

Turn it off, like a lightbulb! (book of Mormon, broadway play)

I believe...
That ICA is a murderer
And I believe...
That CA is a perjurer as well
And I believe...
That their lives will be f'edup forever no matter what, so don't worry!
I am a Websleuth
And a Websleuth just believes!

(This is only humorous if you have heard the Book of Mormon soundtrack.)

I told my DH tonight that I will not support any magazine or TV show that has any of the DT or Anthony's on it. I will however always be eager to hear from any of the SA's. They are my heroes and they cared for Caylee. I would also like to hear from Yuri. I am sure he was sick at heart today as well.

I will always read here. You are all family and I love you. I have been here through the Scott Peterson trial and this trial and I am sure there will be more.

I've not watched anything from the media since the verdict today and don't plan on it, no matter who is on. I've also been here before with several verdicts and although it may not go the way you want life does go on. I'm following other cases too and hope they come out in the right verdict as they should.

There are a few who I've felt were innocent, rare, but a few in my life of following cases, but Casey is not one of those people. But I will move on from this trial, it's over and Caylee won't be forgotten.

We need to tell them we're not watching though. Just not watching doesn't stop them paying for the interview. They need to know in advance that we aren't going to be buying what's for sale. MO

Agreed. I'm done with the TV. But I heard JA will be on the View tomorrow. :innocent: after that I'm really done.

Can't stomach the reruns and glee. Even the speculation. If Cindy gets charged with perjury or obstruction I'll tune in.

Reading here, watching spongebob :) turned off HLN right after the OCSO press conference. Can't stand to watch another moment!! I can't wrap my mind around this. I never imagined this ending!!

<modsnip>. If you believe in jury trials then you must live with their results. I stand with the verdict. Thank god we live in a country that has protects due process.

I agree 100% with you SappySoul. I turned off the tv as soon as the verdict was read. I need to keep reading here and sometimes vent. It does help to know there are so many others who feel the same way I do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back