1266 users online (226 members and 1040 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Verdict: Cindy & George's Reaction

She smiled at her lawyer when they went to the lying to LE charges. So she was happy with the verdict even though they released a statement that the defense that Casey Anthony claimed was baseless... Where does KC go now? Home? To live with George? This will be interesting.

She sure did smile. I think she is in denial and if anyone is going to survive this, they all need therapy. If we are to believe that ICA didn't kill Caylee but she allowed her to be dumped in the woods down the block, she needs to be in a mental institution.

CA needs serious help
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

I hope JB a spare bedroom. If they A's were wise, they'd never let KC back in the front door.

Justice for Caylee

I found it huge she smiled at the attorney not at George....I hope George is planning his escape I'm afraid he could be next on the list.....
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

I saw her smile too. She didn't care about justice for Caylee only getting ICA free so she must be pleased as punch today.

I'd like to see George and Lee pick up and move to Hawaii and try and have a normal life.

JVM..for what it's worth said, this Jury did not believe one thing George had to say, and did not like him on the stand. And believes he covered it up...If it's true, and that is why they acquitted her.. If he buy's into this. He won't have a unsuccessful suicide attempt this time I am afraid. moo moo moo
    VinniePolitan.This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control !

Quote Originally Posted by Nova24 View Post
    I'd like to see George and Lee pick up and move to Hawaii and try and have a normal life.
    I OBJECT Lol... I live here, I dont want them here!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPickle View Post
    She sure did smile. I think she is in denial and if anyone is going to survive this, they all need therapy. If we are to believe that ICA didn't kill Caylee but she allowed her to be dumped in the woods down the block, she needs to be in a mental institution.
    CA better watch her back, and George too. Soon to be not-ICA still wants that house and the insurance money, and she doesn't have to put up with Amy and con her into babysitting her now-deceased child.

On second thought, Casey will have plenty of money to buy her own home so she won't risk going through with her OBVIOUS plan that got thwarted by her 2008 arrests.

is there any video of this? i only saw george and he did not look happy. i couldn't see cindy, but i haven't watched videos of the verdict since it was live.

I saw her smile to and I was crying for Caylee. I couldn't get on here at all. I tried and tried and almost had a nervous breakdown without being with my firends here on WS. It was torture.

Hey Cindy BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR MY DEAR.

Run George, run....
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Cheny Mason's wife hugged Casey today in court I am sure she will stay with the Mason's or the Baez families until they find her a place of her own she will never go back to hopespring dr until the money runs out and she has no other option but to call her mother and ask to come home ....right now she is a cash cow for the defense team and they will milk her for all she worth..

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    JVM..for what it's worth said, this Jury did not believe one thing George had to say, and did not like him on the stand. And believes he covered it up...If it's true, and that is why they acquitted her.. If he buy's into this. He won't have a unsuccessful suicide attempt this time I am afraid. moo moo moo
    Yes, that's what I'm getting, too. The jury believed the defense opening statement that Caylee drowned and George covered it up. I don't understand that because no evidence was offered of anything like that whatsoever.

I guess they missed the part when the judge told them that nothing the attornies say is evidence.

It's a shame no one on that jury seemed to have the least idea what they were supposed to be doing.

12 more people just threw themselves under the bus for ICA - they are already being called "OJ #2". That's a nice legacy for these jurors to live with. I know they brought it on themselves, but again, if not for ICAs actions none of these people would have been impacted in the first place.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterWI View Post
    I hope JB a spare bedroom. If they A's were wise, they'd never let KC back in the front door.
    Jose has kids, one elementary age and an infant (or infant on the way???) with a wife.
    I would not like to see Casey there as attention demanding as she is. Baez will be taking his kids to the hospital "in distress" unsure what is wrong with them until the moment they die on the table like Cindy's dogs, or ended up surviving with who knows what type of disabilities until Casey was able to finish them.

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world."

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast