Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

• Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 148 36.7%
  • Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 214 53.1%
  • No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
I'm thinking that part of the reason that ICA will be set free is due to George and Cindy's lying on the stand.

So ... I'm posting a poll and not sure how to do a two part so I will allow multiple answers.

1) Do you think the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?
2) Do you think the State should prosecute Cindy Anthony?

I certainly hope so, but the way things seem to be going in this dog and pony show, I bet JP won't do it!!! PFFFFT!!

I certainly hope so, but the way things seem to be going in this dog and pony show, I bet JP won't do it!!! PFFFFT!!

Isn't it up to the State, and not Judge Perry?

I thinnk several lawyers (not from this case) had said they want procecute her. But they should.

I wish they would investigate that jury for misconduct though!! They were OBVIOUSLY discussing this case before deliberation.

I wish they would investigate that jury for misconduct though!! They were OBVIOUSLY discussing this case before deliberation.

I think you're right!

Sorry all, I messed it up. Apparently I did the poll wrong, and we are unable to select two answers. My bad. Rough day! Maybe I should just go back to bed and start over!

I don't think they will with a NG verdict. I think some would say it is sour grapes/bullying if they went after her now and they want to avoid that appearance.

Most people dont want or need to see the grandma of a dead child badgered and harassed anymore. Its time to move on.

I don't think they will with a NG verdict. I think some would say it is sour grapes/bullying if they went after her now and they want to avoid that appearance.

It would have nothing to do with the verdict. It would be what she herself said.

I think they should. This is a high profile case. Not only do folks now know they can kill their children in FL and get away with it, but it would also look like you can lie under oath and the LE will not do anything about it.

Sadly, I think everyone is going to wash their hands of this case. They didn't get what they should have and figure it would be a waste of time and $$ to go after her. We know what she did - everyone knows what she did but that family is going to get off scott free with everything criminal. ALL of them!

Thank you for making such distinct selections! I got thrashed the other day for stating this (I voted this): She should but she won't.

Yes she did lie, yes I think they should go after her, no I still don't think she will be prosecuted. JMHO

I think she lied and the punishment for lying under oath is being charged with perjury! She should have to go through that. Maybe next time something like this comes up, another person would think twice about committing perjury so easily. I say the Pros SHOULD file perjury charges against her.

I believe Cindy should be charged with perjury. 15 years. Maybe that will take the smirk off her face.

I hope they throw the book at her. Everything they can. This whole family has made a mockery of the justice system. Somebody in that family needs to be held accountable for their actions and since we all know it's not going to be Casey, it needs to be Cindy.

Although I would love it to happen, I believe they are done with this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh