Nancy Grace Show 7/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZsaZsa

Reaction score
Nancy has some interesting callers tonight- and it seems we are not alone in feeling outraged by this verdict. They just showed Hopespring drive with sightseers heading for Suburban drive to pay homage to Caylee.
One caller asked 'Does ICA really think she's gonna get out of jail and every
thing will just be peachy keen...not only in US but all over the world people have followed this case'- NG said look at OJ,k he had a nice life until he screwed up again, lots of hangers on willing to be around him - she will have a life with no $ worries, book deals made for TV movies etc :banghead:

The defense going to party *in public* just after the verdict was read makes me sick.
A little girl is dead. No cause for celebration, IMO.
I bet Casey is ticked that they're whooping it up without her. In her mind, if she hadn't done what she did, they'd have no reason to celebrate. :banghead:

I wish they'd stop playing video of KC hearing the verdict read. I get why they are...but I never want to see her face again!

Isn't Jessie Grunge on tonight or did I miss it?

I'm watching Nat Geo about Death Valley. What are you watching?

Jesse Grund and his dad are on right now. Making me tear up.

Jesse is angry too. His dad Richard is on too ... seems disgusted.

any live links anyone please x a

Timer55 who used to be on ustream is now on JTV..
NG playing now

[ame="http://www.justin.tv/timer55#/w/1430850800/2"]timer55's channel on Justin.tv[/ame]

Sheriff Beary sounded so dejected. This has been a sad, sad day for everyone who ever hoped for justice for Caylee.

Nancy Grace ran through the jurors, describing them as (and I'm paraphrasing): "Two reached the 11th grade in education, one was previously convicted of a DUI, one had a brother who beat up their father..."

That Nancy, keeping it classy. Can't you disagree with people without regressing to elementary school name calling?

Also she talks about Jeff Ashton retiring, and 'throwing in the towel'. Does anyone even know if his retirement had anything to do with this case at all? I thought I heard that he first made the comment this morning, before the verdict was even read?

Sheriff Beary sounded so dejected. This has been a sad, sad day for everyone who ever hoped for justice for Caylee.

Wasnt that heart breaking.? And talking about his people on the ground, in the cold, rainy, dark , looking for bones... :(

Nancy Grace ran through the jurors, describing them as (and I'm paraphrasing): "Two reached the 11th grade in education, one was previously convicted of a DUI, one had a brother who beat up their father..."

That Nancy, keeping it classy. Can't you disagree with people without regressing to elementary school name calling?

Also she talks about Jeff Ashton retiring, and 'throwing in the towel'. Does anyone even know if his retirement had anything to do with this case at all? I thought I heard that he first made the comment this morning, before the verdict was even read?

Saying somebody only reached 11th grade is not name calling.

I'm so glad that BS put a stop to NG ranting on about how this jury thinks ICA is innocent.
Not guilty does not = innocent. IMO it was reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288