I hope that there are a few curious Jurors

redkatrampant

Reaction score
Who now that they can, will go and read everything. And watch everything. And find it hard to sleep.

I hope they see caylee in their dreams for the rest of their lives.

You have no idea how many times I've thought the same thing today but this really isn't their fault.....the justice system in general is to blame. There are no winners in this game!

I'm sure they will and I'm sure they hear quite a bit from family, etc. as well. I think most will lay low for some time. Eventually they might do IV together.

They will most certainly be curious and hopefully logical enough that even after their post service education on the whole matter ... still know that they DID THEIR CIVIC DUTY and based on what was presented to them did exactly as told as a juror.

Think of all we read over the years that wasnt introduced at trial... think of all that went on over the last ten weeks that the jury was waltzed out and didnt get to see or hear from various people because it was more prejudicial than probative?

I would much rather think I live where system does randomly err on a side we do not like, than to put away people when we are not 100% sure.

On the Casey Anthony front she was tried in public, she was convicted in public, she may even make some dough on it for a screen play sale or something .. but what life will she lead ( I know Sweet Caylee doesnt get to live) but she will fade for many but she has to keep being Casey which means ...a mentally unstable, untrusting, effed up person has to try and function in a very competitive society where the masses have no patience for liars or child killers.

Yes, they will be curious, yes they will hurt in knowing what they had to do, but I hope the reason we have the verdict we do is they did the right thing by what was instructed of them.

I try to be incredibly fair and always thought I would be a good choice for any jury, I got called once and it was a child sexual assault molestation ... it was the most confused few days of my life listening to all the information and then trying to make a decision, only to learn after a great deal more facts about the guy and priors afetr we had found him not guilty. Do i believe he was guilty, hell yeah did i get that information during the trial - NO. Very unfair to the victim. Also unfair in my case i served was they were immigrants and knew not one iota of the english language. So it was all interpreters in the courtroom and then as victims these folks had no idea how to function as a victim in our system and so in a way did themselves a dis service by just being non verbal?

It was very difficult to serve on that jury and I will think of that child always ...and thank god it wasnt a murder. I feel for these poor folks, to get out and learn more of her years of lying and stealing from people and probably have to know in their gut they released a killer.

It isnt easy, it could be us

I hope they are all curious and realize they left a murderer of a child go free.

One or two jurors may be curious some day, after summer is done and vacations are over. Most of them have probably just washed their hands of this "ordeal" and won't ever look back.

They didn't have as much info as we did, of course...but they had plenty to tell them Casey is not innocent. I do not understand the across-the-board acquittal unless they just didn't care! Really, I am not bashing or being snarky or speaking out of bittnerness here...I honestly believe most of the jurors just didn't care and wanted the whole mess over and done with.

They will most certainly be curious and hopefully logical enough that even after their post service education on the whole matter ... still know that they DID THEIR CIVIC DUTY and based on what was presented to them did exactly as told as a juror.

Think of all we read over the years that wasnt introduced at trial... think of all that went on over the last ten weeks that the jury was waltzed out and didnt get to see or hear from various people because it was more prejudicial than probative?

I would much rather think I live where system does randomly err on a side we do not like, than to put away people when we are not 100% sure.

On the Casey Anthony front she was tried in public, she was convicted in public, she may even make some dough on it for a screen play sale or something .. but what life will she lead ( I know Sweet Caylee doesnt get to live) but she will fade for many but she has to keep being Casey which means ...a mentally unstable, untrusting, effed up person has to try and function in a very competitive society where the masses have no patience for liars or child killers.

Yes, they will be curious, yes they will hurt in knowing what they had to do, but I hope the reason we have the verdict we do is they did the right thing by what was instructed of them.

I try to be incredibly fair and always thought I would be a good choice for any jury, I got called once and it was a child sexual assault molestation ... it was the most confused few days of my life listening to all the information and then trying to make a decision, only to learn after a great deal more facts about the guy and priors afetr we had found him not guilty. Do i believe he was guilty, hell yeah did i get that information during the trial - NO. Very unfair to the victim. Also unfair in my case i served was they were immigrants and knew not one iota of the english language. So it was all interpreters in the courtroom and then as victims these folks had no idea how to function as a victim in our system and so in a way did themselves a dis service by just being non verbal?

It was very difficult to serve on that jury and I will think of that child always ...and thank god it wasnt a murder. I feel for these poor folks, to get out and learn more of her years of lying and stealing from people and probably have to know in their gut they released a killer.

It isnt easy, it could be us
BBM
I have no idea why people always assume juries do things the right way. What proof is there to this? From what at least one alternate said they based their decision on an accusation, not on facts in evidence. Before we go thanking them for doing their duty maybe we need to make sure they did.

I hope they can sleep knowing they did what was right. They can go research and see all that we have seen but that doesn't change that it was not shown to them in that court room!!!!

They relied on what was presented to them and sadly it was not enough. I hope their families are not as condemning as so many people are of their actions and that they get the support and hugs they deserve.

It's okay to stand around saying you hope they never sleep again, the cold hard truth is that they went off of what was put in front of them.

I've said it before- the evidence failed Caylee, not the Jury.

I cannot imagine seeing the pictures of that little girls remains and having to leave my emotions out of the decision. I commend them for doing what they thought was right under the law and i am sickened to see the hatred being thrown at them.

I don't think they will ever be curious because they just don't care. They threw little Caylee in the trash all over again.

They did not care about their duty, the law, evidence, or justice.

I don't think they will have a choice. I think they will be educated about it. From everyone that runs into them. Their friends and family know where they have been all this time. Those same folks might have a few choice words to say to them. They might think they can go home and act like nothing happen, but that will not be true.

They will have to live with this.

People are in the streets angry over this. Cops are watching the Anthony house. The news is covering the SHOCKING news of their verdict. They can't get away from it or ignore learning that they are an "OJ JURY."

Most likely they were tired of hearing about it and just wanted it to be over. It dragged on to long.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back