1077 users online (174 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

JB and DT partying right now

With champagne toasts, in full view of the media.

Knew that was coming
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

They won, of course they are.

May not be popular for this, but I can understand, as one who has been in the legal profession, the celebration. However, doing it in public is in horribly poor taste!
    I'm an expert in nothing, I've observed everything, and very little surprises me!

It's only the tip of the iceberg. The attention they will receive will be un sufferable.
    "No one makes an innocent accident look like murder" ~ Jeff Ashton

Wow Caylee would be so proud!

I would like to air out my middle finger of affection to Cheney for his rant in the media and the entire DT for partying where we can see it. No justice here.

They won because they lied just like ICA. I didn't know as a defense attorney you could lie through your teeth to get what you want. I believe in KARMA and they will all get theirs. Look at the OJ Attorneys, they are either dead or Robert Shapiro's son over-dosed.

I don't think it's weird at all either. They worked very hard whether you agree with them or not (and I don't), of course they are going to celebrate.

FACT: Your client's BABY DAUGHTER was thrown in a swamp, rotted in water for 6 months and had her bones chewed on and distributed by animals. And they're celebrating? DISGUSTING.

Guess Cheney Mason forgot about his opinion back before he joined the defense team. Guess he used to be one of those despicable "talking heads" he was talking about today. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏[/ame]

Cheney Mason has a lot of nerve repremanding the same media that he went to, before joining the DT, and proclaimed that KC was guilty. It's sick that he is celebrating.
    And if anyone believes that JB seriously thinks today is solemn (as he parties), think again...he'll have no problem swimming in the blood money he has and will make on this.

ETA-BTW, I believe Johnny Cochran deserved every cent and bit of fame he got after OJ. He actually earned it/the prosecution lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    I would like to air out my middle finger of affection to Cheney for his rant in the media and the entire DT for partying where we can see it. No justice here.
    I take back every nice thing that I have said for him and I ask "Sir does your hypocrisy know no bounds?"

Wasn't he doing interviews left and right and talking about this case all over the air before he got on the defense team?

They deserve it.
    Especially with all the criticsm Baez received.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainbridge View Post
    FACT: Your client's BABY DAUGHTER was thrown in a swamp, rotted in water for 6 months and had her bones chewed on and distributed by animals. And they're celebrating? DISGUSTING.
    Yes, very disgusting!

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast