Jesse Grund on HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnie

Reaction score
What a well-spoken, nice young man. And good for him to voice his opinion on the issue. You can see the love he has for Caylee

Just saw Jesse Grund on NG. He is disgusted with this whole turn of events. He said he was never allowed to tell his story. Now, I hope he lets it ALL out!!

Does anyone have a livestream feed for this? I can;t get it in uk :(

I dont get hln can you give me an idea what he said? TIA

Me too. Jesse Grund always seemed to really love Caylee. My heart breaks for him too.
Just another one of Casey's victims.

Class act, sure makes you think how convincing she really is. That young man is stellar and she fooled him almost to the altar!

i imagine it will be interesting too. i remember reading on his father's myspace about the truth coming out and hinting at stuff concerning this family. maybe soon we'll learn more

I am gutted that Sierra isn't posting these. Although, I understand why.

Dear Jesse, what a decent human being. He will see Caylee again someday. He is an incredible young man. Wish NG would let Jesse's Dad talk. He wants to tell us about more about CA's rulership in that household.

I dont get hln can you give me an idea what he said? TIA

He's numb, angry. Says the family knows a lot more then what they are saying. Says it was never about Caylee in the courtroom it was about "winning". Says disgusted at the celebration.....

I bet he's thanking his lucky stars though, that he never actually married that baby murdering creature!

Dear Jesse, what a decent human being. Wish NG would let Jesse's Dad talk. He wants to tell us about more about CA's rulership in that household.

He used to have a lot of details on his website but I haven't looked at it in a long time. At one time he sought legal advice when CA was slandering him and trying to cast blame on him and Jesse, when she was already lying publicly for ICA- she knew they were not involved..

I always thought JG was the best thing that happened to KC. She missed her chance.

I always thought JG was the best thing that happened to KC. She missed her chance.

She was jealous of JG's love for Caylee! She just could not handle it.

So she gave him up and hurt him by taking Caylee away from him. Spite and control.

IMO it's the same reason she killed Caylee. Spite and to hurt CA.

Man, I am watching and feel so bad for him. What a nice guy. I know he wants to say she killed her but just can't get those words out. I do believe Richard is right, they are beyond dysfunctional.. and they KNEW something was very wrong with Casey and made excuses and got her out of everything all the time and ultimately got her out of murder. This is still so unbelievable.

i am hoping someone contacts the paternal grandmother that came forward via Diane Dimond and get the dna test done to see if she is Caylee's grandmother and she can do something like a civil suit. I am sick to think Casey will make any money off this with books, interviews, etc!!!!!!!!!

She didn't want a nice guy who would marry her, love Caylee and support her family. She wanted the single, party life, so she could drink, dance, have tons of sex and not have to worry about a "little snot head". I guess she will have that now.

He seems like a good guy, but he is very fortunate to be free of Casey. Psychopaths destroy the lives of those around them. I was married to one, and unfortunately I can't break free because we have two children together. I won't even go into what she's done to me and continues to do. And like Casey, she gets away with it all because people are suckered by her superficial charm.

I wish Nancy would have let the father speak more. He started to expound upon the relationship between Cindy and Casey, and NG cut him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100