Will Casey have visitors Wednesday?

rabidstoat

Reaction score
Day after the trial, Wednesday, Casey will be in jail, waiting for her sentencing on the misdemeanor charges on Thursday.

Do you think she'll have any visitors? Is she eligible for visitors? Can, say, Baez or one of her other attorneys come visit her? What about Cindy, could she come visit?

I assume that visitors would have to be on an approved list, and that Casey could deny them. I'm just wondering if one of her defense team or Cindy or someone might try to stop by and visit.

I'm sure she will see someone from the defense. I think CA will wait to see ICA in private.

Does anyone know if Florida still releases the visit records via Public Records/Sunshine requests>

No offense intended to you at all ...

I just don't care if Casey has visitors. I don't want to think about her one more minute.

sorry, I'm still emotional & venting.

I'm just wondering if one of her defense team or Cindy or someone might try to stop by and visit.

Or reporters offering $ for an interview....no double jeopardy now, she can tell her whole story and laugh all she wants. So depressing.

Does anyone know if she'll go into general population now until she gets out? I want her to experience real prison life even if it's Only for 2 nights.

Does anyone know if she'll go into general population now until she gets out? I want her to experience real prison life even if it's Only for 2 nights.

Oh please put her in Gen Pop!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back