1298 users online (225 members and 1073 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will they charge George with Caylee's murder?

My husband just came up with this interesting scenario and I thought I would share it.

Would the state open up the case now and investigate George's part in this? If Casey and George were both there when Caylee died, maybe they should put her on the stand and ask her what she witnessed. You can't have it both ways. If they both were there, (supposedly) why can't they investigate this? If the jury found her guilty because of "some horrible accident that got out of control" then why shouldn't he be investigated. There is still a dead child and no one is being held responsible.

Why or why not do you think they would do this?
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

The jury's verdict is no more evidence than Mr Baez's opening statement.

I think that would be another injustice.

I don't want a state with 10%+ unemployment to spend anymore on them.

Besides, ICA and CA would be happy and that would be enough to make me be against it.

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    My husband just came up with this interesting scenario and I thought I would share it.

Would the state open up the case now and investigate George's part in this? If Casey and George were both there when Caylee died, maybe they should put her on the stand and ask her what she witnessed. You can't have it both ways. If they both were there, (supposedly) why can't they investigate this? If the jury found her guilty because of "some horrible accident that got out of control" then why shouldn't he be investigated. There is still a dead child and no one is being held responsible.

Why or why not do you think they would do this?
    They should investigate George. LE dropped the ball when they didn't investigate him in the first place.

No, because the State does not believe George had anything to do with Caylee's death/murder. If they had, they would already have charged him when they charged Casey.

The state doesn't think GA is responsible.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    No way. The State isn't as unusual as these jurors. They know who killed Caylee.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I hate to keep bringing up OJ in comparison but, they never did look for another killer, did they.

I say not a chance.

GA didn't disappear for 31 days and leave with Caylee. He was home. As far as we know, he never lied (unlike Cindy Anthony). I think GA's only crime was trying to appear to be going along with Cindy so she wouldn't get upset.

IANAL but no, IMO. There is nothing to indicate that George had anything to do with it. What would they do to investigate, ask Casey and Cindy, who both are proven liars? The only thing that indicated George had anything to do with it was the defense team in their opening statement which, I might add, they were unable to prove a lick of. I would sure hate to see anyone sent to prison because of claims made by Casey. In addition, why should she walk and George be sent to prison when they were supposedly both involved (which I don't believe)?
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    No. Not a chance. There is NO evidence GA hurt Caylee.
    Even with TONS of evidence, they could not get a conviction for Casey.
    No way George will be charged.
    JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by x_files View Post
    They should investigate George. LE dropped the ball when they didn't investigate him in the first place.
    Had no reason to.

Well, apparently they proved something, because she was acquitted.
    I don't think they will investigate George, and I don't think there will be any other charges against either George or Cindy for anything. I think LE will just leave them alone and let them get on with their lives.

SA won't charge George with murder. There is no evidence whatsoever that he killed anyone.

If the State couldn't prove Casey went crazy to party and killed her child, there is no way they can prove George did it. jmo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast