949 users online (155 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,036 to 1,046 of 1046
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny View Post
    I wish Gail's sister would make it public why Gail called her and asked her to have LE meet her at the house? That to me is key in this case. Susan stated that Gail was crying when she left the house. If we knew the answer to that we could probably piece this case together.
    Diane said earlier that Gail wouldn't tell her why she was scared:

Gail Palmgren's whereabouts are a mystery that has only been intensified by her last conversation with her sister Diane, moments before Palmgren was last seen.

Palmgren wouldn’t say why she was scared but the Nichols made out this much, “She just thought she was being followed.”

It was a bizzare conversation and Diane wonders if it's in any way connected to Gail's husband, Matthew Palmgren.
    http://m.newschannel9.com/news/palmg...hols-last.html

This is speculation, but I wonder if she didn't want to say too much to Diane while the kids were in the car and worry them. But not telling Diane why she wanted LE at the house must have made her request for Diane to call LE on her behalf pretty complicated.
    WHERE IS GAIL PALMGREN?
    Discussion thread * Media links * Timeline

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." -- Auric Goldfinger

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I'm still going with my original speculation...she was overcome in the driveway or garage. Gail not acknowledging Susie is part of my reasoning. Gail NOT dropping the kids off and someone else doing it....is just too hard to understand for me at this point. That would mean the children were terrorized by someone they didn't know...or being kept from telling who they may have felt comfortable with---under a ruse...yet are being made to keep it to themselves. I don't even want to go there. tbh
    I agree that Gail not dropping the kids off is really difficult to imagine. I've been going through older posts and was reminded that Gail also had the dogs with her on the trip as well as kids, so being taken over by someone when you have kids and dogs seems unlikely. If she was accosted, it was after she was alone, surely.
    WHERE IS GAIL PALMGREN?
    Discussion thread * Media links * Timeline

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." -- Auric Goldfinger

I'm still going with my original speculation...she was overcome in the driveway or garage. Gail not acknowledging Susie is part of my reasoning. Gail NOT dropping the kids off and someone else doing it....is just too hard to understand for me at this point. That would mean the children were terrorized by someone they didn't know...or being kept from telling who they may have felt comfortable with---under a ruse...yet are being made to keep it to themselves. I don't even want to go there. tbh
    BBM
    hollyblue, I have to agree and that has always been in the back of my head.

In a scenario where she chose to leave, these four things just keep jumping in my face:

1) She clearly and methodically planned and prepared for a departure. She placed special items and cash with those she felt she could trust. She made sure that they were not all in one location - diversified things important and necessary. She was taking action, reaching out to those close and preparing for legal maneuvers. She followed the "how-to's" for exiting right up to her disappearance.

Yet, she has never attempted to recover any of the items she so thoughtfully placed for safekeeping. She has never reached out to any of her "safe" people.

2) Her personal financial assets had not been transfered or moved to new accounts for safekeeping. PIN access, yes. But no funds removed. One of the last minute things to do when exiting would be to safeguard any personal retirement or inheritance. Do it too soon, you send up a red flag...do it quietly, only when "you on the way out the door" to avoid a clonflict.

She could have accessed those funds, transfered to new plans or arranged for wire transactions or distribution via the internet if she had to "run" quickly. She never did.

3) The kids...I don't see her "just dropping them off" without MP home if she was voluntarily leaving, especially considering the events of the past 24 hours. IMO, I would think she could have easily waited to make sure MP or SB was keeping an eye on the kids "while she ran to the store"...then not returning. I don't see her being comfortable just leaving them and not knowing how long it might be before MP returned.

4) With the exception of wanting to wait until the kids finished the school year, when she was at the lakehouse the night before, she had (or had access to) everything she had pre-planned for the exit. By returning to SM it seems she lost access to everything and everyone in her life. In the span of a few hours she went from an intelligent, prepared, motivated and careful person with two children...to an unacknowledged missing mother with nothing to show for her efforts except two little ones, family and friends wondering where their mother is.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by glorias View Post
    I agree that Gail not dropping the kids off is really difficult to imagine. I've been going through older posts and was reminded that Gail also had the dogs with her on the trip as well as kids, so being taken over by someone when you have kids and dogs seems unlikely. If she was accosted, it was after she was alone, surely.
    My current theory is with the kids and dogs in the house....or the dogs being just being turned loose on the property. They have labs (friendly) so I don't think they would pose a problem for someone hiding in the garage or the woods and then slipping into the jeep. But, you could be right. We don't even know if Gail got out of the jeep to go into the house.

The calls and Susie sighting. My own recap, any part of which could be incorrect!

- Unknown day/time. Per his sworn affidavit, Gail and Matt talk. Matt proposes they meet back at the SM house. Unknown who called who.

- 6:30 Gail and Diane talk. Gail says she's going back to SM. Doesn't say why. Don't know if Diane asked why. Unknown if Gail had talked with Matt at this point.

- My personal speculation! During drive to SM, Gail called LE and asked them to meet her at SM house. They said no. This is the only reason I can think of why Gail would call Diane and ask her to call LE.

- During drive to SM. Gail calls Diane and asks her to call LE and tell them to meet her at SM house. Doesn't say why. Gail, per Arlene, begs and begs and begs and begs (I'm pretty sure it was 4 begs in 2nd Jammer interview that Arlene said).

- During drive to SM. Diane calls SMPD. Unknown if she asked them to meet Gail at the house or asked them to call Gail or what.

- Unknown if during drive to SM, or when Gail got to house. SMPD and Gail talk. Unknown who called who. Per Clive on FB, Gail tells SMPD she's okay. Unknown where he got that info. Per article, the contents of this phone call have not been revealed, even to Diane.

- Time unknown. Gail arrives at SM house.

- Time unknown. Gail calls Matt and says kids are at the house and she's leaving.

- Approx 12:15. Gail calls Diane and says she's scared. Doesn't say what she's scared of except Diane makes out that she thinks she's being followed. Unknown if Diane calls LE again.

- Approx 12:15. Susie sees Gail driving away. Susie runs up hill to say hi. Gail doesn't acknowledge Susie.

- Approx 12:25. Matt arrives home after running errands with his mother for an unknown period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes View Post
    So I know we can't copy stuff from FB because of rumors....BUT...

(Quote from Hope for Gail FB)

"For background as well as current information on the case, this is it! I cannot imagine a more comprehensive informational link than Case Signal. It includes a compilation of media links with article summaries attached, a detailed timeline, a "mind map" that is an incredible document to see, and more. For the sake of wall space, I will delete media links as they become available through this awesome website. The first link below is Case Signal’s main site for Gail, and the links under it are also linked on that page. Many more links besides the ones listed are on Case Signal’s main site."

Just thought BeanE might want to see this.....besides, it's not a rumor that BeanE puts in so much great work on these cases at her site - it's a fact!
    Thank you so much, Irish and Hope for Gail!

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflylink View Post
    BBM
    hollyblue, I have to agree and that has always been in the back of my head.

In a scenario where she chose to leave, these four things just keep jumping in my face:

1) She clearly and methodically planned and prepared for a departure. She placed special items and cash with those she felt she could trust. She made sure that they were not all in one location - diversified things important and necessary. She was taking action, reaching out to those close and preparing for legal maneuvers. She followed the "how-to's" for exiting right up to her disappearance.

Yet, she has never attempted to recover any of the items she so thoughtfully placed for safekeeping. She has never reached out to any of her "safe" people.

2) Her personal financial assets had not been transfered or moved to new accounts for safekeeping. PIN access, yes. But no funds removed. One of the last minute things to do when exiting would be to safeguard any personal retirement or inheritance. Do it too soon, you send up a red flag...do it quietly, only when "you on the way out the door" to avoid a clonflict.

She could have accessed those funds, transfered to new plans or arranged for wire transactions or distribution via the internet if she had to "run" quickly. She never did.

3) The kids...I don't see her "just dropping them off" without MP home if she was voluntarily leaving, especially considering the events of the past 24 hours. IMO, I would think she could have easily waited to make sure MP or SB was keeping an eye on the kids "while she ran to the store"...then not returning. I don't see her being comfortable just leaving them and not knowing how long it might be before MP returned.

4) With the exception of wanting to wait until the kids finished the school year, when she was at the lakehouse the night before, she had (or had access to) everything she had pre-planned for the exit. By returning to SM it seems she lost access to everything and everyone in her life. In the span of a few hours she went from an intelligent, prepared, motivated and careful person with two children...to an unacknowledged missing mother with nothing to show for her efforts except two little ones, family and friends wondering where their mother is.
    All great points. In my thinking, with the change of pin to her retirement accounts---only--she wouldn't need to transfer them. He shouldn't have been able to access after she changed the pin.

Just wanted to add, I not buying what Matt states as far as his last convo with GP (also like to know the time on that). His "proposition" to meet her there sounds like it could be a play on words. Nor did he ever say if GP agreed or turned it down. imo.

Anyone else ready for new thread?

Hi all-we have a facebook thread in the parking lot for fb discussion.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Far from the maddening crowd at the back of beyond

New Thread

Anyone else ready for new thread?
    Yes, please.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6938272"]TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70