Childless couple adopts gorilla

Valleyboy

Grumpy Old Man..
Reaction score
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1020071--childless-couple-adopts-gorilla

Digit the gorilla has a pretty sweet life. The 13-year-old spends the day playing with other gorillas in Saint Martin la Plaine Zoo near Lyon, France. By night, she spends the time with her adoptive parents, zookeepers Pierre and Eliane Thivillon.

The childless couple adopted Digit after the gorilla’s mother refused to breastfeed her. They share their home with Digit, even allowing the approximately 176-pound gorilla to sleep with them in their bed.

OMG - look how big and mean it looks. Sure it could be as sweet as a teddy bear, but no way! Not in my house. Does it potty on the toilet?

Bombshell - adopted gorilla attacks parents in their sleep.

That is reallly scary!!!

Mel

Wow, a dog or a cat (or both) has always worked for me. A gorilla?

I usually try not to criticize the actions of others but this story is TOO bizarre. This 13 year old gorilla sleeps in their bed? Why???? And it's sibling became too aggressive and had to be returned to the zoo? What are they thinking?

This terrifies me, what are they thinking? Look at what happened to that lady attacked by the chimp

Those were my exact thoughts. This seems like a bad idea and an accident waiting to happen.

I usually try not to criticize the actions of others but this story is TOO bizarre. This 13 year old gorilla sleeps in their bed? Why???? And it's sibling became too aggressive and had to be returned to the zoo? What are they thinking?

Maybe they wanted a few seconds a fame. Who knows.:loser:

LES-EVADES-DE-LA-PLANETE-DES-SINGES-ESCAPE-FROM-THE-PLANET-OF-THE-APES-1971_reference.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back