Caylee's Civil Rights

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
I saw this and am wondering if anyone else has seen it or knows if this is true....

Sheila
LEVI PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS>>>>Double Jeopardy does not apply if they file federal charges against her for violating the civil rights of her child. She can receive a life sentence if convicted. Anyone who waits a month to report their child missing has violated their civil rights!! Everyone needs to contact the feds, state atty and atty general in FL and get them to prosecute the crap out of her that way!!!! GET ON IT PEOPLE!!

https://www.facebook.com/levi.page?sk=wall

I know it's true, that you can charge somebody in state and federal on the same types of charges. What I don't know if federal law would work in this case. I really wouldn't too much faith in it happening though. IMO.

I had heard about federal charges...but I don't know. We can pray, though.

There was a case where a man was aquitted of murder and then faced federal charges because it evidence was later found that proved that he had commited the murder of which he had been aquitted.

The federal charge was for perjury. He had lied during his grand jury hearings.

His name was mel ignatow and he's now deceased.

To be honest I think LP is trying to get some attention (once again) which of her civil rights is LP were violated that could be brought forth in front of a court? Please don't make me go read LP's tweets. Thank you! :)

If KC lied in a sworn interview with the FBI then yes she can be pursued for perjury charges if the Federal govn wants to do so. JMHO

There was a case where a man was aquitted of murder and then faced federal charges because it evidence was later found that proved that he had commited the murder of which he had been aquitted.

To be honest I think LP is trying to get some attention (once again) which of her civil rights is LP were violated that could be brought forth in front of a court? Please don't make me go read LP's tweets. Thank you! :)

Listen, I am no fan of LP - and I don't care who has the answer to this, but can she be charged? Is there a way to make this happen?

For some reason even if it's possible, I just don't see the feds going after this one and they would have to be the ones who charge her etc.... IMO.

I see no reason why not, the feds do this sort of thing all the time with drug cases.

Oh this would be sweet!!! But reality is the feds probably won't care.

For some reason even if it's possible, I just don't see the feds going after this one and they would have to be the ones who charge her etc.... IMO.

I can think of hundreds of thousands of reasons the FBI would go after it...it's called hundreds and thousands of disgruntled American citizens who feel duped by their own system of justice. I wouldn't be surprised if the president gave it a secret nod. Honestly, more people are upset about the verdict than not. I hope this can happen, I'm afraid to get my hopes up though.

Well, if anything can be done....count me in.

But the contact needs to be on a federal level, not state. The state has already had their shot at it.

Oh don't get me wrong it would be great if they did, but I just personally don't see it happening. IMO

There was talk of this with OJ when he was acquitted but it never materialized either. It is possible for these charges to be brought, I just don't see them doing it.

JMHO.

Or maybe he wants to contribute to her misery. Just sayin.

<modsnip quoted post only>

What civil rights of Caylee's were violated?

There was talk of this with OJ when he was acquitted but it never materialized either. It is possible for these charges to be brought, I just don't see them doing it.

JMHO.

I am thinking and hoping there are way more outraged citizens of the USA over the outcome of this case than there was of the OJ case. She didn't report her child 'missing' for 31 days and even then it wasn't she who called 911. And when she did speak to the police, she lied and said that she had just spoken to Caylee on the phone that very same day. This is clearly an obstruction of justice. Why was she not charged with that and is it too late for her to be charged?

She will never be charged by the state with anything to do with this case. It would fall under "Double Jeopardy". IMO.

It wouldn't hurt any to put in a quick call or email. Even if nothing comes of it we can all give it a minute for Caylee. I'll do it in the morning. Pass it on to family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back