What will happen to the Anthonys?

future criminologist

Reaction score
Question for everyone: what do you think will happen now to George, Cindy, Lee and Casey?

George, in the off-chance you are reading this forum, let alone this post: you are probably in indescribable pain still and at a loss for what to do with your life. My advice to you is to get the hell out of that house as soon as possible, get the hell out of Florida actually - and take Lee and Mallory with you. Get as far away as you can, even if you leave with nothing. Maybe return to Ohio. Cindy and Casey are NOT your allies - they are toxic. It's not too late to save yourself and find some meaning in life. Become the advocate for missing children that you told Casey in the jailtapes you would be. Do it for Caylee.

I wonder what Lee is thinking....

I am hoping his absence the last few days is saying a lot but I'm afraid that might just be wishful thinking. I am hoping he sees his mother and sister for the people they are.......

Life as usual, probably. George may leave the Hopespring house, especially if Casey returns. I doubt Casey will allow him to live there.

They will get lots of money for all their troubles but IMO they will always be poor.

I read that Casey will not be returning to the Anthony home - does anyone know where she is going to live between now and sentencing for the other convictions? Does she have to do any additional time for the check fraud charges?

Honestly, I've been wanting to post this somewhere all day, but couldn't even get into the forum . . .

If you think they were dysfunctional before, LOOK OUT!

Honestly, I wouldn't want to be in that house for all the money in the world. I don't know how they can ever pretend to be a family again. The whole situation is down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass now.

:twocents: :cow: :twocents:

My prediction is that they will all leave Florida and maybe they will head back to Ohio. They are already receiving death threats. Even though KC was acquitted of murder she will never have a good reputation. Too much information about her stealing from Amy, Shirley and Alex, Jesse and Cindy is out in the public. Also some of the people who didn't testify but were interviewed by police also confirmed KC's history of lying and mistreating friends. The evidence presented by the state in this case will never die.

Also the reputations of Cindy, George and Lee will never recover. George and Lee were accused of sex abuse, an accusation of sexual crimes is enough for people to not trust them. I can honestly see people pushing Lee and Mallory out of neighborhoods. The same could happen to George. Cindy lied in court and evidence proved it. That is enough for many people to not trust her. I do predict a divorce for Cindy and George.

If mods want to delete this thread, it's cool - I just noticed there is a thread called "what's next" already created. My bad!

:truce: With ALL due respect to the original poster of this thread, I could truly care less about what happens to the Anthonys at this point. I believe a majority of us would be more comparing & compassionate about the families fate has they ALL not obstructed justice, perjured themselves repeatedly, etc. I'm a parent myself, my children are still fairly young & didn't come easily to me, I struggled for many years with infertility, after many years, many tears & many losses, I gave birth to TRUE preemie triplets @ 28 weeks, (my littlest one weighed 1lb 2oz) lost my beautiful son shortly after his 2nd birthday, my point in sharing that info is that I would do ANYTHING to protect these precious gifts that I was blessed with after many years of agony.... ANYTHING except for covering/lying for them so that they aren't held accountable for their actions! Call it tough love, call it whatever you like, but when we start covering for/cleaning up messes for our children when they are young, we end up with a society full of people like Casey, individuals who feel they are entitled to do whatever they please with no consequences..
I truly feel that whatever happens to the Anthonys from this point forward in regard to Casey, has only been brought on by themselves. Do I believe she is a sociopath? Most definitely...but she has lived a lifetime having her ego stroked & her bad behavior go unpunished by these parents, who NOW, by their constant enabling, will have the benefit of enjoying the "fruits of their many years of labor"
My heart has been breaking all day after the verdict was read... I've cried, I've questioned, I've gotten mad, I've prayed & I'm nothing short of emotionally exhausted at this point.... The ONE thing I take comfort in, thru all of this is this... Although her life was cut incredibly short, OUR Caylee will never feel an ounce of pain again, she will never have to be afraid of the person who gave her life, she won't have to grow up with sociopathic cold blooded killer for a mother & she is a far better place than all of us. It brings me GREAT comfort to know that she is up there playing with MY little Angel who was taken far too soon, knowing only happiness, peace & love ...

I think most of the momentum that this case has generated was due to interest in Caylee. Anything that the A's get after this will be short lived. They are all proven liars so why read their book? Let them fade into obscurity and bet you that we'll see KC again for some other crime down the road.

It would serve them right if for the rest of their lives people held their nose when they see them and complain of the odor of death.

Hopefully they will just go away. Just being honest here.

I'm not sure they'd be welcomed anywhere....even Ohio, China.

My prediction is that they will all leave Florida and maybe they will head back to Ohio. They are already receiving death threats. Even though KC was acquitted of murder she will never have a good reputation. Too much information about her stealing from Amy, Shirley and Alex, Jesse and Cindy is out in the public. Also some of the people who didn't testify but were interviewed by police also confirmed KC's history of lying and mistreating friends. The evidence presented by the state in this case will never die.

Also the reputations of Cindy, George and Lee will never recover. George and Lee were accused of sex abuse, an accusation of sexual crimes is enough for people to not trust them. I can honestly see people pushing Lee and Mallory out of neighborhoods. The same could happen to George. Cindy lied in court and evidence proved it. That is enough for many people to not trust her. I do predict a divorce for Cindy and George.

I'm not sure they'd be welcomed anywhere....even Ohio, China.

I don't think they would be welcome in Ohio. But the reason I'm predicting a move there is because they have some relatives there.

If I had the chance, I'd be willing to put up George for a while until he finds a job, finds his moorings, and gets a chance to find back to normalcy. I'd recommend to Lee that he takes his fiancee, changes his name and moves far away from his sister.

As for Cindy, she wouldn't listen to anything anyone recommends. She marches to her own drummer and will probably take ICA back into her home, to continue the sick relationship those two human beings have. Mercy on her because she doesn't know what she is doing.

Another prediction I'm going to make is that if Mallory and Lee marry, the marriage will not last. As I mentioned before Lee's rep will never recover. I can see Mallory getting tired of being married to a man who was accused of molesting his sister.

Another prediction I'm going to make is that if Mallory and Lee marry, the marriage will not last. As I mentioned before Lee's rep will never recover. I can see Mallory getting tired of being married to a man who was accused of molesting his sister.

I'll bet the *wedding* is postponed while chaos ensues at the Anthony home. Who in the world would want to be friends with them? Misfits and criminals, their ilk.

I wonder how long it will be until she's back on Facebook.

I can't imagine things will go back to whatever "normal" is with that family. Who knows, though. They seems to like pretending like nothing ever happened.

I think that if George doesn't get out of there N O W, he'll end up committing suicide sometime within the next 6 months. Or it will "look" like suicide.

I'm not sure anything good can happen. They have all poisoned themselves with their actions. Basically a Faustian bargain that eventually will destroy them all. Hopefully it will happen in a way they can understand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back