Could Caylee's Father Sue Casey for Wrongful Death?

Etilema

Kind to the cruel = Cruel to the kind
Reaction score
If Caylee's father were to come forward at this point, could he sue Casey for wrongful death of Caylee? Remember that happened to OJ after he was found not guilty.

I mean, whoever it is has already been pretty sure it was him, but stayed anonymous to avoid the media circus, thinking, "What difference would it make to anyone at this point." Or perhaps he has other reasons for staying silent, like being married or in a relationship. But perhaps now that he sees the outcome of the case he is disgusted, and wants to do something. Or maybe he wants to make money off the deal. Couldn't he be tested to confirm his paternity and then sue Casey for wrongful death?

IMO....the whole male population of Fla...OR the United States, maybe foreign tourists, for that matter, could probably do that...I've always thought KC doesn't have a clue as to who Caylee's "real" daddy was....

IMO....the whole male population of Fla...OR the United States, maybe foreign tourists, for that matter, could probably do that...I've always thought KC doesn't have a clue as to who Caylee's "real" daddy was....

But it had to have been during a 1- to 2-month window of time. That would narrow it down just a bit.

There is the possibility that it was just some random guy who doesn't even remember that he was with her.

But it *could* have been someone who does remember who she is and does remember that he was with her some time about 9 months before Caylee's birth.

Check the dailybeast Diane dimind found a lady who think she us the paternal grandmother. She went to ca and ga's attorney and there may be a grandparent DNA test she can take but I think they were blowing her off during the trial. I would be curious to know if she could take casey's profits once she starts making money off this.

The fact that no young man even ATTEMPTED to claim paternety, perhaps even hoping for a tv or tabloid payday always disturbed me.

I don't believe there's any hope for an OJ like outcome where Fred Goldman was able to extract a tiny amount of justice will ever happen.

The best we can hope for is perhaps Zenieda Gonzolez to do something. I'm pretty sure Mr Kronk has no legal recourse.

At this point, sadly, we can only hope there is no profit & only public scorn hounding her all the days of her life.

And of course, the ultimate vengence which will be handed down by God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back